Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your biggest question about growing hydroponic weed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just browsing lol new here I will check date stamps in future

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't sweat it there's a big problem with AI digging up old threads with random weird statements, I'm all for it as long as you're real then dig away. Lots of good old topics on here and brings up old memories, miss these peeps chatting on here.

I want to consume and grow weed legally. The use of cannabis has been a controversial topic for many years. While it remains illegal in many parts of the world, some countries have legalized it for medical or recreational purposes. In places where it is still illegal, individuals who are caught using or possessing cannabis can face serious legal consequences, including fines and imprisonment. However, if you are facing cannabis-related charges, it is important to know that you have options. Criminal Appeal Lawyers specialize in helping individuals who have been charged with criminal offenses. They can help you navigate the legal system and provide expert guidance on your case. In some cases, criminal appeal lawyers can help reduce or eliminate your charges, depending on the circumstances of your case. For example, if you have a medical condition that requires the use of cannabis, a criminal appeal lawyer can help you argue that your use of the drug is legal under state law.​
    Last edited by juugo; 03-29-2023, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Duh doesn't everyone

That you, Saul ....?
    Older bloke. Eire. Chatty as all fuck.

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X