Seed bank recommendation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed bank recommendation.....

Hello to everyone.. Has anyone acquired their beans from Southern Oregon Seeds? I get a good/safe vibe from them. Any input from experienced growers out there who may have used this company? Thanks for any feed back. Have a great day, all.

No I buy from the UK only.

Comment

I've been all over their site as well but haven't heard of anyone using them. Would be nice to get seeds from within the states tho

Comment

Seed sellers in the US can get in a loooot of trouble for sales through the mail (compared to Spain, the Netherlands, Canada and the UK which all have unique laws that make it easier for companies to store and sell cannabis seeds legally). Unfortunately, you rarely see seed companies in the USA that last longer than a few months so it's hard for them to build a reputation - good or bad. That being said, I know at least one or two growers on here have ordered from an American seed bank and got their seeds successfully. Hopefully someone will chime in!

Comment

Thanks for you response Nebula, I plan on posting their arrival to my home. I'm hoping for good results. Thanks to everyone who share their wisdom on here. Peace2all.

Comment

Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X