First time grow nutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grow nutes?

Goodmorning everyone. For my first grow, this is my plan. One pot, one plant, auto-flowering type. Converted closet type set up. As far as "mutes " go, would it be bad to use Miracle Grow ? If SO, what mutes should I use in my soilless mix. After I solve this I think I'm ready to put seed to soil and get going. Any thoughts or tips? Thanks greatly for your wisdom. Peace 2UALL

Use the Fox Farm Trio
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 04-14-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Don't use miracle grow. There's lots of options out there but I second the Fox Farm Trio. In fact, I'm just about to head to the store to buy more.
      #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
      Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
      Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

never use miracle grow unless you absolutly have no options, it's not the worst for your plants, but it's definitely not meant for growing cannabis as for it can hurt your flowers, I use the fox farm treo grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom and so far it's going really well. Now you don't have to use those it's just what I use but I'm sure you can find stuff from General hydroponics to use as well or any other nutrients people suggest

Comment

Thanks for the tip GrowGorilla. Miracle Grow sounded too good 2 B true. Thanks again
          peace2U

Comment

Thanks as well to you for tips on nutes I appreciate it. Marley.

Comment

Hey weedster I'm a first time grower myself. I'm on a limited budget for this first grow so I went with mg all purpose for my nutes during veg. I wish I would have used the trio to start with. I would definitely seek other options. I'll be using the trio with some calmag for my future grows. Good luck with your grow

Comment

Hello Toxic Weed, thanks for your post. I've surrendered to use ng the Trio as its called. Problem is, where do I get this trio without purchasing on line? I avoid buying anything on line. Avoid it like the plague. I trust no one so I will have to find the "Trio" or something close to it commercially. Thanks for the response. Peace2U

Comment

They've got a lot of Fox Farms stuff at my local hardware store and I live in a fairly small town. Call around to all your local stores that will have anything to do with gardening.
                  #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
                  Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
                  Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Marley, thanks again so much on the info about the Trio. Will check around and get some. Then its time to start. Thanks greatly. Bye4now

Comment

Originally posted by Weedster View Post
                      Goodmorning everyone. For my first grow, this is my plan. One pot, one plant, auto-flowering type. Converted closet type set up. As far as "mutes " go, would it be bad to use Miracle Grow ? If SO, what mutes should I use in my soilless mix. After I solve this I think I'm ready to put seed to soil and get going. Any thoughts or tips? Thanks greatly for your wisdom. Peace 2UALL
                      WS, I WOULDN'T use MG. I use dyna-gro foliage pro, bloom, and protect silicone. I got the idea to use these nutes from GWE. It's a solid good quality 1 part nutrient. It's very concentrated, so you get the best bang for the buck, plus less salt buildup then most other nutes. I use crystal burst, as a bloom booster (Humboldts Counties Own...can get on Amazon.com). I've had wonderful harvests for over 4 yrs with this combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Weedster View Post
                        Hello Toxic Weed, thanks for your post. I've surrendered to use ng the Trio as its called. Problem is, where do I get this trio without purchasing on line? I avoid buying anything on line. Avoid it like the plague. I trust no one so I will have to find the "Trio" or something close to it commercially. Thanks for the response. Peace2U
                        You can get dyna-gro at most local nurseries and hydroponics shops. Forget the crystal burst, just seen that you don't like making online purchases. Dyna-gro is very popular and will give you all the micro and macro nutrients you will need for autoflower and photoperiod plants, all the way to harvest.

Comment

Thank you much DewbeeDub, Dyna-gro it will be.

Comment

Very cool! You will like the simplicity of the dyna-gro nutes line. As I said before: there is a few articles that Nebula wrote, on the GWE website. If you type dyna-gro feeding chart cannabis, into Google, you will find numerous charts that people use for growing cannabis. If you find protekt, I would run it also. It makes the plants much more resilient and helps the plants if you have issues with stress, like high heat, etc. I think silicone does wonders for cannabis plants.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X