No announcement yet.

Leaves are yellowing then forming white/grayish splotches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not usually unless it was pollinated, or is re-vegging, or some other problem. Does the plant look healthy with normal leaves? Could you post a picture?

Comment

• scrump
      scrump commented
      Editing a comment
      The plant that has most of the pistils turned brown is the one with the yellowing leaves

I'm getting some that look very cloudy, even some amber but it seems to vary from cola to cola. It's hard to get a good view on what's clear and what's cloudy

Comment

You could try harvesting the plant in stages, doing each part as they get ready. Sometimes that's the best thing to do if some buds are ready while others aren't yet! The trichomes look good, though I agree some look not ready, while others look ready. It does look like you're taking pictures of the sugar leaves, and if possible it's better to look at the trichomes on the buds themselves, since that's what you'll be smoking and sometimes they're at different stages of maturity

Comment

I use the fox farm trio and I'm giving mine 2 tsp per gallon twice a week and there loving it

Comment

I finally gave plant B the chop, she dried for four days on the mesh rack and now is in the curing process. I got 1.3oz out of her. For not giving her the best nutrients in the vegetative stage I'm Very pleased with the yield.

Plant C is progressing along and leaves have finally settled down. The only issue I'm having is that I'm seeing all three forms of trichomes on the plant. There is a decent amount of clear cloudy AND amber.
          Last edited by scrump; 05-28-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X