Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions

I was just hoping to get some general feedback on my first grow. It's your basic cfl grow. One plant, no major training or trimming. I mainly just took care of her. What do you think?

I started on Jan 6 in dirt

Beautiful! Do you feel like you learned a lot during the grow?
    #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
    Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
    Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

The plant looks beautiful au naturale. You did a great job with her!
      Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
      4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. That's what I was going for!!

The only thing I've ever grown in my life are my kids! I learned so much from y'all. Thank you. I have daily pics from the switch 12/12 til now. I'd like to share them all and talk about things. Anyway thanks
      Last edited by Jeg; 04-13-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

If you are in a illegal area, please resist the temptation to talk about your plants. I know it is difficult but don't do it.

On the other hand, we love to see your grow.
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool. What did you think about my close-up?

• Flockshot
          Flockshot commented
          Editing a comment
          Like Stoney says, only share what you are comfortable with. Yes, it is possible to track us down electronically, but it would take effort on someone's part who has the knowledge to do it.
          I am comfortable because I am legal, but to be honest, if I were not legal, I would have at least some concern.
          With that said, I also need someone to share the experience with and I feel that I can participate in this community more safely than sharing with my friends. Even being legal, I do not tell the world that I am a grower.

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I understand.

Can you tell how much longer?

Comment

• Flockshot
          Flockshot commented
          Editing a comment
          If it was a Pool, I would take 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. Just a guess.

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks

Duuuude......nice lookin plant.....good job😀
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot of love and little knowledge

Very good job jeg. No training or trimming at all? It just goes to show that sometimes "less is more" and Mother Nature knows what She's doing! Please keep use posted on how they turn out, quality and quantity wise.
        Wanting to have someone, with a similar 'hobby', to talk and share experiences about the common problems and concerns is why I joined this forum in the first place. It has been a great release and a welth of information and help as well. The close up photo looks (to me) to need a little more time to ripen, I would let it go until more of the pistils have turned dark and a few of the tricomes turn amber or dark.
        Good luck with Your grow.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the positive feedback back. It's been a journey to say the least. I only cut like five fans and the rest I just sorta weaved together to get them out of the way. Very gently with my magic stick! Bamboo skewer. I rarely touch my plant with my bare hands
          Last edited by Jeg; 04-13-2017, 12:27 PM.

You can take care of my plants anytime. Your plant is soooo pretty, what a great job you did and do enjoy your vacation.

Comment

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! Bucket list stuff here. Always wanted to try. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress

Comment

• Newf
          Newf commented
          Editing a comment
          Great looking plant. Now is the hardest part, waiting. Got to be patient, you have a ways to go. Still showing a lot of white hairs sticking out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X