Buying seeds in U.S. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying seeds in U.S. ?

Am I better off traveling and buying some seeds, or on-line? Placing my trust and money in an off shore seed bank? Any thought?

Let's try this. I am new to this cannabis world not to mention this wonderful site. In fact this is my second attempt at posting a comment. Are my posts getting through?

Comment

Any response from anyone would help out a lot.Thanks l

Comment

Weedster Hi, welcome to the site! There's actually a couple of threads from the past few days with tons of seed info. If u go a page or two back you should see them I think it depends on where you live and if you want to do credit card pmts or send cash/Paypal/bitcoins. I'm in Canada so I stick to Canadian seed banks. Some allow credit card payment and some don't. Good luck!!!!!
      FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
      Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
      2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

Yo weedster welcome to the show,seeds can be coped by CC, at most reputable seed banks listed on GWE check out the list! If u live close enough to a store I would cop thier most have a small slection tho. Crossing state lines has some draw backs. Just my .02 cents.

Comment

Welcome Weedster....I live in the USA and ordered from Southern Oregon Seeds and was very pleased. I paid by check, took about 2-3 weeks to receive shipment.

Comment

Check this thread: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...s-do-you-trust

I was a little nervous buying overseas too but there's some companies with great reputations that have been doing it for years and years.
            #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
            Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
            Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	4.72 MB
ID:	79505 I love SeedSupreme: they label their freebies, and their service and communication is always super professional.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thanks to all for your help and info. Soon as I'm up and growing I will show pics. I've never grown b4 I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again. Peace to UALL

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Weedster, It's the MOST FUN you ever had!!!!

I live in the US in a illegal state, and bought mine online from a seek bank, just pay with it for a credit card and you are all good man just gotta sit and wait

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X