Go Box Nutes amd flushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Box Nutes amd flushing

Hi yall. So i have seen mixed views on this...
    Should I be flushing my girls every other or every few waterings? Also I am wondering if anyone has done veg with just the biothrive grow and biothrive root? Thinking to order 2 of the bigger containers of this stuff. Also might try this other stuff alot of people have been ragging about instead of bio root.. SLF100. Anyone heard of it? Supposed to max out the rootzone. Have to water tonight and lights just came on so if anyone could help i was flushing once a month in beggining but havent in a couple months and things seem fine. What should I do?
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Do u grow in soil or coco?

Comment

Growing in promix hp which is a soiless
      Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
      4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

I grow in coco and have used a few different nutrient brands over the last few years and I feel personally u should only flush if u r haveing some kind of issue or at the end of the flowering cycle tht being said i dnt go heavy on nutes and my flowering cycles r short

Comment

• GDTRFB95
          GDTRFB95 commented
          Editing a comment
          Welp.. I didnt flush them last night but I gave them pure water instead of a feed. ph 6.38 thinking that should be ok until the actual flush at the end of flower

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X