Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seedlings at two weeks, when should I fertilize them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedlings at two weeks, when should I fertilize them?

I started my seeds two weeks ago; on March 26th, picture is in this post of how they are right now. I have not done any fertilizing, When should I start fertilizing? And fertilizing with which product?
    I plan to use Fox Farms Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom.

Exodus Cheese auto fem, auto flower
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest plant mix
    Rapid Rooters for starting
    Two 40-Watt Compact Fluorescent High-Wattage Bulb, Daylight
    Two TCP 68942ED CFL Spring A Lamp - 150 Watt EquivalentSoft White (2700k) Spiral Light Bulb

BookReader

It would depend on what your growing medium is. I do not have all the knowledge on it but pretty sure some mediums you would need to be feeding right away and others have nutrients already readily available
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

• GDTRFB95
      GDTRFB95 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should be all set for a bit starting off in big pots its going to seem like not much is happening but roots are growing. Just make sure not to over water. When you do start nutes dilute to be only 30% strength for first couple feeds. Wouldn't go past 50% of whats recomended. Idk if autoflowers are different though. Im sure theres a specialized feeding schedule that makes them grow amazing but thats the extent of my knowledge. Maybe with the comment bump someone who knows more will see and respond

When did these sprout? If you are 2 weeks in there could be a problem. Ill post a picture of my purple kush auto. Its 11 days today. Also on the nutrients. If you are 2 weeks from sprout you should be able to start light on nutes. Exactly like GDTRFB95 said. Start with the grow big and big bloom. Grow big is vegetative nutes and tiger bloom is flowering nutes. Big bloom is just good stuff for the whole grow. Except the flush of course. Switch to tiger bloom when you see signs of flowering. Like when the calyx starts throwing out the hairs. Use big bloom as well. Before you do any of this though I would talk to someone that uses that soil. I use coco loco. But same nutrients. Along with the root trio. I think ocean forest is a hot soil. I honestly don't know when to start feeding on that. Everything above is if you do decide or need to use. Just looking at your pics I would think you are over watering. It looks pretty wet. But the plants don't look bad. Keep your head up!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X