flowering problems with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flowering problems with pics

My name is Daniel and this is my first post, unfortunaly i'm having some issues in flowering Auto Moby Dick from Dinafem. I m growing 2 in soil but one is curling leaves down and some rot. This plant was not topped and i gave Bac nutrients as always.
    In the other the leaves edges are curling up but its not temperature because i use led and ist about 26Celsius. I would like to have some help please
    I sprayed with plant vitality and waterd with pro active
    Attached Files

Your problem is you sprayed with vitality - that is what you did to your plants - and that is why they are like they are.
    Don't spray with shit, unless you are getting rid of pests. If you need to spray, use ph'ed water.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yes dnt spray ur plants also looks to be u have root rot water with 1/4cup hyrogen peroixe to 500ml water ph to 6.5 and flush ur system with this

Comment

Don't ever spray buds! If u have pests u can spray leaves but dnt use pestisides use the 1/4 cup hyro peroixe to 500ml water ph to 6.5 this will be fine for leaves but burn the pests but do not ever spray buds with anything

Comment

And u can use normal hyrogen peroxide from the drug store

Comment

Go to grow weed easy.com then look at diagnose sick plant then to root problems check that out see if it relates to yours because to me it sounds like root problems but good luck.hope this helps.

Comment

• Scottex
              Scottex commented
              Editing a comment
              I already search in website but none was like mine then i thpught to ask forfor help here

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X