Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman

Hello everyone

Has anyone ever ordered from seedsman using money order. For some reason my visa wont work. I even unlocked it but no luck. I really want this order from them. If i cant get this order through, what company would you all recommend that takes visa? And ships to US
    Current set up: 4 Bagseed
    1000w Kind LED
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil(not mixed)
    GH flora trio
    CalMag
    5 gal Smart Pot
    cheap fan
    cheap heater

I hear you Farmer. I've gotten credit card orders in the past from Seedsman, but recent tries were unsuccessful, even with the same bank. So I sent a check a week ago, and am waiting for the confirmation that my order is paid. Nirvana has never been a problem (yet) with CC payments.
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Farmerfran
      Farmerfran commented
      Editing a comment
      I will be curious about how it goes...definitely let me know how it goes. And if you are in US and feel comfortable in me asking..?how much did it cost you to send a check there

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      My post office charged about $1.20 to mail check to Seedsman. Not bad considering on my very first seed order a few years ago, I paid over $12.00 for sending a registered letter (with cash inside...I wasn't able to do the credit card). I'm not concerned so much with a check this time around. And I love getting seeds! 😉🌱🌱🌱

• Farmerfran
      Farmerfran commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats not bad at all. I figured it would be an arm and a leg to send a letter across the ocean

Hey farmer, I just received my order from them. I had to call the credit card company and clear that transaction. But it was all good and stealthy.
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Bruv, I had problems trying to pay via credit. So I upped the ante and made myself a bitcoin wallet and bought some bitcoinage. Paid with that, real nice and quick, and as a bonus, got me some MAJOR freebies because I had used bitcoin. They really encourage it. Not to mention it's safer and more secure.

I recommend getting yourself an e-wallet. =D
      Originally posted by 420n808
      If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenArmadillo View Post
        Bruv, I had problems trying to pay via credit. So I upped the ante and made myself a bitcoin wallet and bought some bitcoinage. Paid with that, real nice and quick, and as a bonus, got me some MAJOR freebies because I had used bitcoin. They really encourage it. Not to mention it's safer and more secure.

I recommend getting yourself an e-wallet. =D
        Is there a site that you prefer to get a bit coin account?
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Sonnyhad
          Sonnyhad commented
          Editing a comment
          Great information, thank you all!

• Farmerfran
          Farmerfran commented
          Editing a comment
          So i signed up for electrum and it is a very nice and simple app. I even bough bitcoin from coinmama and that was simple as well. Finally, i got to place my order =) and they gave me a ton of freeebies on top of 20% off for going through the credit card issues. The quality of the customer service at seedsman was topnotch...now i hope their product is as well

Thanks again GreenArmadillo tremendous advice.

• GreenArmadillo
          GreenArmadillo commented
          Editing a comment
          haha, YESSSS MAN!!
          Glad to hear that.

And fuck yeah. Those dudes don't joke around with the bitcoin freebies. My seeds more than doubled because of the freebies. =D
          Seedsman truly are top notch. <3

Thank you everyone. This is very useful info......I just might have to check out this bitcoin thing.
        1000w Kind LED
        GH flora trio
        CalMag
        5 gal Smart Pot
        cheap fan
        cheap heater

Comment

I hate this feeling of waiting for this package....good news is that it is in customs now.....hopefully makes it through quickly i am one excited farmer
          1000w Kind LED
          GH flora trio
          CalMag
          5 gal Smart Pot
          cheap fan
          cheap heater

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X