My Grow (Just an update with new pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Grow (Just an update with new pics)

So I though some mite enjoy an up date on my little operation.

My scrog is exactly 2 weeks (14days) in bloom today, so far so good.
    girls are looking healthy and young buds are well on there way.
    And to recap,
    That's:
    -2 Cinderella 99's
    -1 Northern Light's
    -1 Hash plant
    that completely filled in a 4x6 scrog like nobody's buisness under a
    1000w (DE) hps hung from a light rail that travels a foot on each sides from center (more then that would serve no purpos I think)
    -Co2 enrichment
    -heat at 85f to 90f
    -Humidity at 70%
    -organic nutes

I cUT 23 clones 2 weeks ago all have a great root ball and have been planted in there own separate room on a veg cycle.

Got an order of the famous
    WHITE WIDOW all femphoto's seeds in transit.
    should be in the mail box any time
    now.

I've learned a lot from this grow so far.
    a lot of that is credited to some of you people.
    A little more complicated compared to outdoor growing.

But so far life is good; or should I say, life is green.

Here's some pics.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 4barrel; 04-03-2017, 12:06 AM.

So pretty!

Comment

Very, very nice, 4barrel...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Newf
        Newf commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you have put in a lot of work with some great results. Are you able to get to all the plants easily enough to train and water? Are you in soil or soiless?

• 4barrel
        4barrel commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx.
        I like your toes

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, 4barrel: life is art. My toes like your plants!!! ;-}

Oh yes.
      growing in pro-mix I start training them in the veg room once clones have taken a good foot hold and some hight. I'll start pinching and tieing branches back so once I crop the scrog, clones are full blown plants at this point and ready to move in the scrog after cutting new clones.
      I can walk around the hole thing.
      move it all from side ta side by a good foot if I need the elbow room for maintenence or what ever
      I made a "table" outa 2x4's and ply wood and lined it with vapour barrier caulked all corners and ran a beed all around so the plastic stays in place without haveing to punch staples through it.so I made that 4x5 and a foot off the ground then screwed the scrog in all 4 corners; the scrog it's self is 4x7 so there's maybe 1/2 a foot at each end not filled in

Comment

great setup! good size room too, looks a lot easier to work than my tent, lol. blooms coming along pretty too.

Comment

Originally posted by intergalactic_harvester View Post
          great setup! good size room too, looks a lot easier to work than my tent, lol. blooms coming along pretty too.
          yeah .
          I've never used a tent.
          a guy I know showed me his room, had 3 tents set up, all used for budding so I dint understand the point
          I've allways tough those ta be restricting and expecitve
          and by boarding up the window and lineing the walls with mylar, there my big ass tent for 30 bucks
          nice big room.
          but I guess not every one can do that.
          I'm single, kids are older and gone now.
          so I got 4 spare rooms ta play with.
          even turned one into a work shop lol
          a lot of things can be built from scraps or left over materials and keep coast down.

like those flud tables at hydro stores...
          there on frickin drugs the price they ask for those. I have 2 in my she'd that were given to me, and I don't even use them.
          the way I see it. stay the hell away from those places at all coast.
          Every single thing sold in those places can be sourced out someplace els.
          just need a bit of serch in sometimes

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            EXACTLY. The prices they charge for cannabis-related stuff are bullshit. But I guess that's the American way. So it's very smart to find ways to do it ourselves!!!
            Last edited by alltatup; 04-03-2017, 02:59 PM.

Lurking in the shadows for a while. Interesting setup, mine is similar in size ( 5'x7'x8' tall) but I'm using a couple 600hps lights for the 4 plants we are "allowed" to grow here. I will be watching your grow. It looks Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Tryitagainsam View Post
            Lurking in the shadows for a while. Interesting setup, mine is similar in size ( 5'x7'x8' tall) but I'm using a couple 600hps lights for the 4 plants we are "allowed" to grow here. I will be watching your grow. It looks Great!
            yeah, ok man

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X