Day 18 of flower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 18 of flower.

does she look like she's on schedule for day 18 of flowering? It's my first grow and idk what to expect exactly. I have 3 girls total and they all look alike.

I'm not sure tbh with you man, as I'm in the same spot as I'm a first time grower too! However, your ladies are looking very good my man, can't wait til mine flower

Comment

Looking good to me! Im about half a week behind you and hope thats what I'm looking at when I get there 😀
      Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
      4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

It's great for week 3. Time to add P K boost. Looking very healthy. I love that big ass 9fingerleaf you have going on there that's relative to the bud size the plant can create. big leaves can feed big buds

Comment

9fingerleafs i have 2 11 finger leaves on my tallest girl (37 inches) what exactly does a pk boost do...?

Comment

• 4barrel
            4barrel commented
            Editing a comment
            The NPK is the rating used to discribs the nutrients fertilizer%..
            (N) nitrogen (P)phosphorus (K)potassium.
            so during budding/flowering you want a higher "PK" content in your nutes.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes exactly any bloom/flowering additive will provide this nutrients.

I am using sensi bloom a and b and I was using bud ignitor for the first 2 weeks and now I am using big bud as an additive along with some b vitamin and molasses

Comment

• 4barrel
            4barrel commented
            Editing a comment
            well the "NPK" should be on the bottles just go with the recomended doses & ya should be fine.
            I also use the big Bud and the vitimins .
            I rescently started useing alaska morebloom just cuz the NPK is 0-10-10 compared to the iguana Juice bloom I was useing witch was much lower.
            but that don't mean one is better then the other one is fish the other is guano worm casting and bird crap and bunch of other stuff.
            so I just figure bigger number, bigger buds. but I ain't no nutrient scientist just trial and error buddy, trial and error

I'm going to be buying a "pk boost" from a company called complete hydroponics it's a 0-10-11 ratio.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Those sensi nutrients will do the job just fine. Don't over do the nutrients because it causes more problems than it solves. Keep feeding the same regimen and doing what you are doing the plant looks great. Remember to flush before harvest.

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. You're good to go. Just be patient (the hard part of the grow) and you'll be fine.

Looking good. I see a lot of purple starting. Do you have low temps at night?

Comment

Yes I do I have the daytime temps running around 74-77 and night time temps are around 67-69. This is my first grow and I've been harnessing all my knowledge from on here and ed rosenthals book....great info in there by the way...totally worth every penny of the 20 dollars. I will more than likely just experiment with lowering the sensi part A by a ml or two and raise part b up a ml or two these weeks 3-4 to give it the extra pk content as well as adding big bud for a little extra kick
            Last edited by Kyle1116; 04-03-2017, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Well this is funny i was like when did i start to flower started counting the days and dammit its 18 days also my buddds look amazing today when i looked at them i been running around the last couple days so haven't had much staring time! did u lst or top any of your plants i lst mine... and i got alot of main colas and filled my 4x4 tent with canopy wish i would have even out the canopy a little better because one plant is a freaking growth freak! I have a 5 girls in a 4x4 space and i couldnt put nothing ealse in there and i have 4 girls finishing veg and 12 clones coming up =( time to chop chop chop some clones =-((( any way great work love the look i also give my girls hair cuts doesnt seem you have done that?

Comment

Today will be the day I give them their trim

Comment

• Inuart88
                  Inuart88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just thew up a post if you wanna check out my girls!

got some good healthy looking plants there Inuart

Comment

• Inuart88
                  Inuart88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks this is grow # 1 so from here it's all uphill I started with 5 clones and I think Mase the most of it

A lil update

Comment

• 4barrel
                  4barrel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep.
                  it's coming along nice.
                  that top should completly fill in, with any luck the size of your forarm....lol

Day 24 flowering

Comment

Beatiful stuff man i will try to grab some pix today mine are defiantly blowing up also i just did a defoliation too that really made those buds fatten.. I also topped all my clones i tried to FIM but they weren't doing what i thought so i topped them and hopefully they will look amazing like my other ones i topped

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X