Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NebulaHaze
    commented on Guest's reply
    Agreed! And now you'll easily be able to tell if you get any new spots or if it stopped spreading

• OzBud
    all good, plant still has plenty

Guest replied
    I trimed the leaves off that were baf is that ok or a no no

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks glad to here 😊

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    Your plant looks good overall! That's not nutrient burn or a Cal-Mag deficiency (which cause either yellowing between the veins or brown spots / specks). It looks almost like something is going on at the roots (example of root problems with somewhat similar symptoms, but not quite the same). Have you been checking the pH of the water that comes out the bottom just to make sure there's not something affecting the pH in the growing medium itself?

How light is the growing medium, does it drain well? What nutrients are you using? Did anything different happen right before the symptoms, like a foliar spray or a new supplement or something like that? Could you possibly have spilled something on the leaves?

Honestly it's a very nice looking plant with just a few spots, and it sounds like you're doing everything right from what you've written!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ne tips on wat ingot so far .... Not sure if its nutrient burn i jus stsrted to flush it and gave some cal mag watering i dnt really have a schedule jus ever few days if the top half inch is dry or so i water it nutes are just a veg grow ph normally between 6.5 7 temps between 70 n 80 Fahrenheit just in soil nuthing flash no perlight using magnetic ballast light was about 18 inches. I jus took some clones off it just in case it was female ne more feer back and advice wud be good mate

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice i got a few of them and rock wool

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    4/5 this time in jiffy pellets from bunnings

Guest replied
    Howd u go germinating good success rate

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    took 27 days from order until it arrived but it took a while for payment to go through and then a little while to be sent (there was a big sale on so there were probably delays), but only took 12 days to get here once sent.

Here's a bit about it:
    Dec 2 - Placed Order *with Seedsman*, paid for with debit card Dec 5 - Money came out of my account Dec 10 - Order marked as shipped Dec 29 - Order arrives 12

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    Can take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive. I'll find out exactly how long mine took in a sec, there's a thread around here somewhere with pics of how the seeds were packaged. They were sent discretely enough I guess. Mine were in a glasses case, not hidden, they would have been seen if someone opened the case but there's that much mail coming in and seedsman is in the UK, not somewhere like the Netherlands, Spain or anywhere else suspicious so it's not as thoroughly screened.

Guest replied
    Nice will give it a try how long did it normally take and was it sent discretly

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    can also post a cheque/money order from Aus.
    Can also send cash but they only accept euros, British pounds and US dollars so you'd have to exchange Aus $ somewhere.

• OzBud
    their site also says they take prepaid Visa cards you can buy in shops like Aus post & some supermarkets, newsagents etc. I haven't tried it but if you don't want to use your personal bank card like I did then that might be another option. I'd probably seedsman to double check though before going to buy a pre paid card.

• OzBud
    Just use a debit/credit card with seedsman.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X