Ayahuasca Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayahuasca Purple

Current grow_ Ayahuasca Purple. March 1st -April 1st. March 1st was the first day of the change to 12/12. Plants were small but 4 weeks old so I just went for it anyway. Feeling better about that now.
    Same setup as with the Gold Mine_ coco, grow stones, rice hulls and worm castings. Fluence VYPRx LED's. Advanced Nutrients_ a year old but seem to be doing fine_ free is good. Looking forward to the purple color that is developing well. These girls have their glitter on. Can't wait to seem them in another 7-14 days.
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Oh WOW!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that's amazing for 4 weeks of flower.
    Really beautiful looking plant and buds.

And the name is ON POINT. I'd love to smoke something that was christened Ayahuasca. You gotta let me know how the smoke comes out.
    All the power to you friend. Keep smashing your grows. <3
    Originally posted by 420n808
    If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

Sure am hoping so! They're getting on pretty much every day now. Leaves are turning more purple, pistils are maturing and have about 5-10% anger trichomes. If this keeps up I might be taking them down this next weekend. Waiting for 20% amber trichomes. haven't tried this strain before. Got it because I dug the color and its suppose to kick your butt too. Looks like its gonna live up to that rep.Getting more frosty every day.
      Will keep you folks posted! Just took down the S.A.D. today. The whole house smells delicious!
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X