has any one grew autoflowers in dwc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has any one grew autoflowers in dwc?

I'm about to start a grow of bubbleponice with a tangerine dream autoflower has anyone ever attented this before? Knowing that autos have extreamly sensitive roots. What was ur success of things that's u noticed that helped or made things worse?

This step-by-step grow guide will teach you how easy it is to grow cannabis using bubbleponics. This method provides consistent huge yields and a quicker harvest compared to most other grow methods.

Comment

Kool thank you

Comment

Trimming up my last grow of Nirvana's auto Bubblelicious igrown using Bubbleponics (sort of a Bubble thing going on) and will be at a little over 6 oz. Had no trouble with the grow and it was my first with using DWC. As long as you are using Hydroguard I do not think you should have any problems with root rot.

Tips: 1) Try and shield the pump from the roots as they will grow in to the pump
        2) Don't get worried if the roots eat your air stones you will find them when you harvest.
        3) Get two pumps and use the second one to drain the tank when you do the weekly tank change.
        4) Use sticky hooks on top of the tank cover to hook your wires to when training
        5) Add extra support to the cover so it will not cave in when your plant gets big.

Comment

Awesome thank u very much that's a big help

Comment

Iv grew autos ant there pretty amazing plants very resiliant to most things thing I did notice tho. Do not transplant an auto you can do it but what ever roots were slightly damaged that whole side of the plant dies. Also cloneing is the same way yes u can do it but the clone is extreamly stunted and they grew nute burn really easy normal dosage will harm an auto I use half dosage and there fine. I'm just very courious about growing autos in dwc because u have to move the roots and medium ext once a week I'm wondering if this will effect the autoflower as her roots are extreamly sensitive???? As far as temp they are very resiliant iv had autos at over night temps of 95 by accident and they were fine and iv also had autos at temps of 20degrees and they were just fine one thing I noticed is normaly by huge temp flucuation the purples and colors will come out with photos autos don't seem to produce nearly as much color with this method, don't get me wrong they do produce some color but in my exsperince they only produce like 1/4 of what photos do for different colors.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I looked to check on the temp thing, and saw I was wrong. I thought I had read that...

I'm sure different strains dnt like hot or cold climates just like photo strains like different enviroment but blueberry and tangerine didn't mind very hot and very cold climates in my exsperince

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X