Manifold Part Deux...12 hours later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifold Part Deux...12 hours later

My first grow is coming along. Last night I started part 2 of the manifold...I let each side of the manifold grow 5 nodes and now cut back to the 3rd node and cleaned the 2nd node on each side leaving me 8 main colas.

Since doing that, they seemed to now be going through a little growth spurt, they are now 33 days old from first sprouting cotyledons.

I'm going to leave things as is...I have to go away next week for 2+ days...will probably have to consider switching to flowering soon after I return.

I'm really enjoying this first grow...Thanks all for the help.

Looking real good I'd give it a few more weeks but i don't know how much head space you have!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Insight
      Insight commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks,
      With the HPS 600 watt air cooled hood raised to the max...the bottom of the glass is at 60"...so I figure maximum plant height no more than 44-45".

You could grow a bushy manifolded beast for that height Looking good!

Comment

Lookin very good!! Is this about the most empowering fun you ever had or what?????
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

doin a fine job there dr! they lovin what ur doin for sure!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X