Failed hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed hash

Hello guys i cut down my girls and all went well thanks for the help and now we are on the curing process.
    I tried to make some hash with the dried leafs .. it didn't go that well , i put the hash powder in the oven and it lost any good smell ,also it look like it burnt and didn't become solid in any way....
    Does any of you guys know if there is turning back it is a big amount to go too waste or maybe make some oil of it?
    OR ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO.

Nope nothin! sorry!

Comment

Howdy anele, How did You make the hash? The dry ice hash will need to be pressed to make it into chunks. At what temperature and for how long did You bake it?
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• anele
        anele commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there, I followed the following video .... i thought it was the easiest way and cheap

peace

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never made it that way. The easiest way is the dry ice method (go to GWE site and watch the video). It is well worth investing ($40) for a micro pore bubble bag set (I use the 25 and 75 micron bags the most). I bake the hash (220 degrees F for 2 hours) sealed in an aluminum foil pouch and either use it as a tea or sprinkle it on some trim or bud and smoke it. You could recover the THC and stuff by making a tincture or canna-butter out of it.

• anele
        anele commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah i saw the dry ice method... now its too late, have no leafs left...
        I thought if i heat it up with the iron maybe it will become solid but don't know if the smell will recover

Dang, sorry it didn't work out for you. I bet you could heat it up with a hair dryer as well.
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• anele
        anele commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah it's a pity...
        U think i can do it now?
        I thought maybe if i heat it up with the iron it might become solid..

Id put it right in the pipe and heat it up, see how it is. Might not be worth anymore thought. you never know until you try it!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Okay, here's what I did and it worked great. I had some bubble hash that was not decarboxilated. That is, no heating was ever done to the hash or the leaves and bud to make the hash. Once done, I heated up some oil in a fondue pot, heated the oil to 250 degrees. I put the bubble hash in a small glass bottle, then put the bottle in the hot oil and left it there for 20 minutes or so. The bubble hash turned brown, gooey and sticky. And it tasted terrible. But a tiny, rice grain sized, piece of it that I ate was very pleasant effect and it lasted a long time, like many hours! I could not believe that such a small amount would have such an effect. I did all this cuz I wanted a way to consume the product without smoking. This was a good and fairly easy way to make it. Or, you could just put the hash in a pipe and heat it like Sonnyhad says. That would tell you a lot.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          That is so cool!

• anele
          anele commented
          Editing a comment
          heyy there guys thank you all for trying to help here
          yeah we taste it and was quite goood, was smooth and quite pleasant effects but the problem is it is a little smelly and it's form , it is powder and isn't that helpful to move it around.
          Maybe ill give it a try
          Thanks peace!

• anele
          anele commented
          Editing a comment
          heey also i have a question about what you've done.
          The amount of the bubble hash was it the same before and after you made this?
          Thankss

Hi anele,
        That is a good question! It was almost the same weight, lost a little of the weight from evaporation but the amount was in the insignificant range. I think I started with 3.73 grams and ended with 3.65 grams. Here is a link to the video I watched on youtube, I based my process on how the guy did it from this video. He used resin for the starting product. I used bubble hash. His turns to amber liquid, mine turned in to a ball of sticky hash. Oh well. I wanted to make a liquid but that didn't happen so now I have to consume it in little tiny tiny tiny pieces!

HTH,
        BookReader

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X