leaf yellowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaf yellowing

I have 3 purple kush plants. 1 of the three has yellowing at the edges on the top leaves of plant. All 3 are in same soil type being fed the same with same light cycle. What could be cause.They are all growing in Pro Mix soil.

What's your whole story?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• coffeemate
      coffeemate commented
      Editing a comment
      That's it; just looking for advice.

Hi coffee, welcome to the forum. I've seen Nebula write many times, if the whole plant looks good, we are bound to see some funky leaves now and then. I think it might help IF, and I say IF there's something to diagnose, to see a picture of the whole plant. But if it doesn't spread or get any worse, it's prolly nothing to worry about...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

If your plants are grown from seed then ii is mostly just a genetic difference. Seeds even from the same strain are not the same. Some seedling are just better than others

Comment

Just for kicks check out the tutorial on "cannabis leaf symptoms and plant problems"....it could be some type of minor deficiency but overall they look pretty healthy to me!
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X