Buying Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Seeds

I am new at this,when buying seeds from the companies that y'all suggest, do they have regular hours that you can call or email or can you order anytime you like. This is my first time ordering seeds but i hope its not my last.I live in Mississippi and everything is kinda backwards down here.Thanks for any help.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Hi Hal, and welcome

I mostly order from Nirvana online so it's a 24 hour opportunity. They're in the Netherlands, I don't even know what the time difference is. I've never called them but they respond to email within a day or so.
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Thanks Brit once a month till the end of time.I really like that. Hal
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Best laid plans ... and all that. My schedule slips and slides but not too far from the goal

Hopefully my first auto harvest is in a weeks or so, but I'm already having challenges starting my newest generation.

If I lived in the USA, I would buy from a place with no border checks.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey Hal, welcome here! I'd say same as Brit with Bonza Seeds, they're in England.
        x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Originally posted by Hal Blackwell View Post
          I am new at this,when buying seeds from the companies that y'all suggest, do they have regular hours that you can call or email or can you order anytime you like. This is my first time ordering seeds but i hope its not my last.I live in Mississippi and everything is kinda backwards down here.Thanks for any help.
          " I live in Mississippi and everything is kinda backwards down here." I understand! (I was arrested in Grenada Mississippi once!14 days in jail and a $350.00 cash fine(illegal left hand turn COMPOUNDED BY HIPPY LIKE LONG HAIR and a California DL). I ordered my last seeds from Bonza I paid for 5 seeds and received a total of 11 seeds
          11 for the price of 5!. The seeds arrived in a short time 9 days and all was accounted for.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 03-30-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• ZigZag
            ZigZag commented
            Editing a comment
            Hal_ if you're concerned about having seeds get confiscated by customs or just sitting there for weeks, then there's an outfit in Oregon_ Southern Oregon Seeds. They have seeds from just about every seed bank. Same prices too. They ship by mail and takes about 3-5 days. You can support the seed banks in Europe and Canada and local business in the US, all at the same time for the same cost. If you see something you want you shouldn't wait long because they may run out. Since they have seeds from so many different banks they may not have a lot of the strain you're looking for. Their web site is great cuz it tells you if they have what you want in stock and if they are getting low_for instance_ "only three more packs left in stock". Its 24/7 service online and you get confirmation within 24 hrs. with an order number and tracking info. Stealth packaging too.

Thanks Bro. That's funny but it ain't really, that's what I am talking about being backwards, they are still living in the sixties down here ,the law is still tough on you if your hair is long,what a shame. I will get in touch with Bonza tonight.Peace Bro.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome, Hal!! I'm in the dirty south, too: as you can read on Nebula's tutorial on buying seeds, ain't nothin illegal about THAT activity.
            This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

Just be aware that, as others have noted, it may take some time to get them; it may not. My favorite seed bank, SeedSupreme, is so glutted with orders since the November elections, that their turn-around time is longer right now. I just consider it as part of their trustworthiness and good reputation.

Pay a little extra for the guarantee that if your order is seized by customs, they will replace. I always pay for stealth shipping too.

• yamiacaveman
            yamiacaveman commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Alltatup,
            I'm with you on the Seedsupreme, yes they were a little backed up in January, (last order) but i will order from them again. I guess you can say, that once it was my turn in line to fulfill my order it went very quick, and everything came in there own little, hand labeled package, nice.

I just ordered a 5 pack of blackjack seeds from Nirvana seeds and its been 3 weeks since it shipped, I'm in California and a reviewer got his 5 days to texas after it shipped so I'm guessing mine got claimed. I talked to nirvana and they'll talk to me about replacing it when it's been 4 weeks in case it's really slow shipping. I've only heard good things from Nirvana though so this probably doesn't happen too often and they're really nice with a good website

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
            Beach_Town_Brit commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear that Rick, hang in.
            I've waited 3 weeks for a Nirvana delivery to CA before, but my seeds finally arrived and were all good.

I've ordered other stuff from Europe before with tracking and sometimes you just see the package arrive in the US then it just sits at customs for weeks, they eventually let it through and then the normal shipping continues.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't stress on Nirvana, my beans were 5 week to the day. It felt like forever.

It's really hard to predict. Sometimes I wonder what journey each package has been through by the time it reaches here! One time I ordered seeds from Sensible Seeds, and then ordered another batch of seeds a week later from the same company. I got the second set just 6 days after the order, but the first set didn't come for 6 weeks (even though I could see it was postmarked for the original shipping date)! Where did it go for all those weeks lol? I was sure the seeds were gone but they were still there, the package just appeared 6 weeks late. I've also unfortunately had seeds confiscated before from other companies, but Nirvana is usually really good about stealth, so hopefully it's just taking a while. Shipping times can be really unpredictable. Waiting for seeds is the worst when they take a while

Comment

I've been using True North Seed bank out of Canada. Main reason they use Paypal which allows me to order online. I got my seeds in about 6 days.. Not as many freebies as others, but because I was buying autos I was allowed to choose autos for my freebies.
            It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
            Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
            Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

This is were I buy my seeds I looked around and there prices are good
              Buy Cannabis Seeds from Seedsman and benefit from discreet worldwide delivery, free cannabis seeds and excellent customer service. We offer 1500+ marijuana seeds from over 60 cannabis breeders.

Comment

• Sonnyhad
                Sonnyhad commented
                Editing a comment
                Can't go wrong with. Seedsman!

I just got my order from Bonza! I got 11 seeds for the price of 5! SUPER SIX SPECIAL!!!!. Order arrived in 9 days. All seeds were perfect in appearance and mature in nature I am a happy camper!!!!!
              Buy single cannabis seeds - Feminized seeds, Auto Flowering & Regular Seeds - 1000s of Satisfied Customers - Trusted WorldWide - 1000s of strains in stock - All the best cannabis genetics!

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                DKN, if you are happy, then we are happy!!!!!

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
              If I lived in the USA, I would buy from a place with no border checks.
              yeah.
              I don't like costums and boarders eather. Local Places ta buy seeds Isen't what's missing.
              No matter what country your in.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
                I just got my order from Bonza! I got 11 seeds for the price of 5! SUPER SIX SPECIAL!!!!. Order arrived in 9 days. All seeds were perfect in appearance and mature in nature I am a happy camper!!!!!
                just a quik comment from persenal experiance with freebies.
                I've got some free seeds with an order.
                some kinda Hash Passion they called it.
                so I grew it and it looks like ditch weed or hemp.
                pretty crapy frickin plant. now waisting hydro/nutrients etc.
                can't wait till it's done cuz clones will be going in the bush and don't realy care what the do..
                my original order is growing as discribes but freebies just taking up space for something good.as a result, the seed bank they came from is off my list

just something ta think about
                Last edited by 4barrel; 04-12-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What was the seed bank? If it's a reputable one, they are prolly good seeds! That strain--Hash Passion--is supposed to be pretty darn good!!

Try Seedman.com that's where I get mine

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X