autoflower with a full led light grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autoflower with a full led light grow

Don't get me wrong I got an awesome harvest with my 3plants and my led lights but I just feel hps lights seem to be way better for tightness of buds and I dnt know if what variuable it was, lights or autoflower strain but the buds didn't seem as strong as photos with hps. Have other people exsperince this? Taste is very smooth and fruity gives a nice buzz but the buds are a lot more loose than normal.

I noticed even with all the light I gave them it didn't seem like enough, come the end product. 1200w 1000w 600w/ 350w 200w 100w true watts in my opinion with these lights even tho the watts were 650 I think a 600w hps might even be better. Has anyone exsperince this?

Comment

Sorry, tyler, I also use LED's but I have nothing to compare it to --- but I will say I, maybe by the fall when I start to grow indoors again, I am really going to look into a lec, unless something better comes along and then i will check into that.

Comment

I've found that everything means everything and no two plants or root systems are the same. I've grown 2 exact same strains. One huge buds. One small buds. Genetics. Air food root system and pot size and amount of water fed and overall footprint and light impact in the red zone. All things mean something and will change.

Comment

I agree with u completly chemichael. Both my blueberry grew totaly different as well under the exact same condistions. And yes everything does something different when growing that's why iv found leds are great for veg stage but come flower they might just not be the way to go because the total true watts should of produced a thighter stronger bud. I will give autos another try for sure but under hps.

Comment

How tight were all of ur buds under led lights?

Comment

I also noticed led lights produced more bud sites than hps but they didn't grow as big at the end result maybe that was also a strain thing but who knows lol

Comment

Here's some average bud sizes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X