Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    I have quite a few more seeds, and the taproot was looking good. I'll get it next time I should be getting my hands on a card within the next month if not the next couples of weeks!!

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    That really stinks Is it possible that the root got dried out? I know I've lost many seedlings over the years for all kinds of reasons, so don't beat yourself up! Do you have any other seeds? You are so close!

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Final pics and seemingly fitting flip off to the one off! Lmao... anyway next for sure will be great!!

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Like I said I'm waiting till I get a card, only medical is legal in my state...

and a a pic of its dead corpse

Leave a comment:

• intergalactic_harvester
    replied
    aaaah, no! shit she just started! sorry girl, damn.
    so whats up with the card? cuz im thinking turn around and drop another one, ur all set up.
    and how much ph adjust did you use? that shit goes a long way til ur nute levels are up! when i first got the kosher bunch goin, i put 1 ml in 12 gals and then had to start over! overshot. a lot. getting it right took 8 drops off the syringe. now they get the big girl food and it takes mls to adjust.
    and then...some seedlings just do that from my reading. i guess for a couple reasons, one being genetics, the otber is a disease or bacteria someting attacks stems at the base that are too wet and they just lay down and die. forgot what they called it.
    anyway, it sucks but its done. whats it gonna take to get you goin again?

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    It's dead... I adjusted the res pH directly because it was 7-8 and I guess shock took it... however the tomato sproutlet popped up and appears totally fine...

i suppose it's fate to wait till I get a card...

Leave a comment:

• CCisme
    replied
    Aww peeking out!

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    bam! there she goes!

• furrysparkle
    replied
    It's.... it's ALIVE!!!

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    for me? awww shucks, girl.
    she is soooo close! if that was 6 hrs ago....hehe, she gotta be up now!

• furrysparkle
    replied
    intergalactic_harvester Here's another pic just for you, it's pulling itself up and out!!

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Aww thanks!!

commented on 's reply
    she could easily pop outta there and say hi by tonight! for sure by tomorrow morning! nice start furry.

replied
    thanks for the link furry. subbed and ready to roll!

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    The taproot grows....

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X