More roots, more fruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More roots, more fruits

Anybody use a rooting stimulator? I use GH rapid start in hydro. I love how it blows out the roots in veg. I really think it accelerates my growth. I stop using it when switching to flower. Another popular one is house & garden root excelurator.

If you're looking to maximize the potential of your plant growth I highly recommend a root stimulator. I'd love to hear anyone's experience with them.

I left this out of this grow but I'm definitely adding it to the lineup next grow. I'm using all canna so might as well stick to their stuff. Working out great so far.

Comment

You are talking hydroponics right? Cause dang, I wouldn't want any more roots than we had in our soil.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Blasphemy! You can never have enough roots! It works in all media types. I think it's a great supplement if you have the means. They are pricey but a little goes a long way.

• Pankace
        Pankace commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll get some good pics of the root mass in my DWC when I get home insomniaczzz. It's pretty crazy.

I think using it increases the odds of growing a healthy plant. But I've never used it and grew healthy plants. If you have money to get extras get the best exhaust fan you can get or tent or build a room. I'm poor so think that way LOL don't throw money away to anyone.

Bubblehead
      4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
      4 Cures and a Life time gardener
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

I looked my DWC is 50% roots! All white and clean looking. No wonder I go through so much water each day.

Comment

I use Emerald harvest nutes they have one called root wizard....pretty pricey...but man o man

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X