Brining life back to the dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brining life back to the dead

Been very sick and was unable to fully care for my plants, and as much as my kids wanted to help, I refused to give them the key to my greenhouse and today finally got to work on them. I tossed all clones but 2. Made a third clone because one plant was too high and hitting the lights and I still haven't gotten the new tent up yet. I cleared out a lot of dead and dying leafs and cut one plant down which was an auto. I filled a large ziplock bag with the bud from the auto plus every leaf from every female plant I plucked, including stripping some branches that were too long. I'm trying to avoid making clones at the moment till I can get the other tent up. After cleaning up the tent, I made up 3 gallons of food water which was flora nova, Bloomz, and sm-90 to prevent mold. Not sure if the dried leafs have much thc, but figured with so much it didn't hurt to try.

Hey xanthor, they'll come back man, they're weeds after all. Did you top some of the lanky ones? that'd help bringing them back in shape. Hang in there buddy...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

today I ended up having to strip 3 plants, and attempt rescue of my clones that aren't fairing to well either. I checked over everything and all the numbers as for humidity, soil moisture, looked fine until I picked up a plant to strip down and discovered it was bone dry which made my readings incorrect. I used a hand meter and found all plants were dry as well and realized their all dying due to lack of water yet my main system said they were fine. Not even the low battery symbols were showing up so decided to try changing the batteries and found out why I had gotten wrong readings. None of the sensors had batteries in them. Guess I found out what else got stolen a few weeks ago. Every digital sensor had no batteries and the wifi system instead of giving a heads up that it was not getting data, just kept displaying the last info when the sensors stopped transmitting. I have plenty of seeds to start anew, but not everything. I'm going to continue with what I have. The plants that were stripped, I felt were not recoverable as every single leaf was just about dried up. I made up 40 bottles last night of PH and food water and gave them all an overwatering today. I even left water in the traps and will remove any by nightfall if need be. I have disconnected the watering tank since I haven't been able to fully clean it out since the mishap.

Comment

If only my sex life was so easy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X