chop chop ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chop chop ??

First grow and almost time ........I think. 3 plants Holy Grail and Choc Kush in soil under 2 x 1200 watt King LED at day 56 flower. I still have not received my loop and have no way to see trichomes. Pistels looking about 75% brown ? Leaves still really healthy and no signs of end of life ? Thoughts and critique
    2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

BG, if you can get this app on your phone, you can get some kind of good look at the triches: Supervision. I got it for my iphone and it's great. Your buds look fantasticly sticky!!! Are you going to flush? This would prolly be the window for a good flush...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• BG Bud
      BG Bud commented
      Editing a comment
      I am flushing now thinking I may have a week or 2 left so will flush with PH water till end . Thanks for the info !!!!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome BG!!

If you ordered a.loupe you still have some time. Those look awesome! But in my limited experience the plant will start feeding off all those green leaves when it's getting ready, but that could be a strain thing.
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• BG Bud
      BG Bud commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope so . Its been 6 weeks from amazon

Lookin' good! You still have time though. Your pistils haven't curled in yet, but you're getting close. Like mentioned above, try taking a photo with your phone. You don't really need an app to do it.
    Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
    4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

Thanks Alltatup ! I'm going to try the app. Cheers
      2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Sonnyhad , I too thought the leaves would be stressing by now. No signs at all of yellowing . Nothing I could find about these strains indicate a much longer flowering period (8 weeks)Plants stoppped stretching 2 to 3 weeks ago. Just don't want to go past prime and kills me I cant see the trichomes.

Comment

I've messed up enough that a 12 week plant took 15!
          Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X