Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sour Diesel: I need input on flowering time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sour Diesel: I need input on flowering time.

I've been combing the web about this strain but figured only the people of GWE would know the answer to my question, to any question really. This strain is supposed to take 10 weeks to mature...so they claim on the google...
    In your experience growing sour diesel what is the number of flowering days that really worked or that you'd recommend?
    Thanks!
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Just a self bump cuz I know someone here knows something...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

That sounds about right. It should be a little over 2 months in the flowering stage. I dont know the exact number of weeks (because i didnt keep a good journal). I only use the the info from the breeder as a guideline. I determine harvest times by looking at trichomes and bud size. When the buds start bulking is when i pull out the jewelers loupe. Hope this helps.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, yeah I do all that, they were cloned so all I got is the web. Was hoping for some insider info

Depending how u want ur buds u want a speedy hair about 50-60 days and more couch u could let her go 70-75 days roughly but honestly it's hard to tell u because each plant grows at there own pace and it depends on enviroment lights co2 nutes. Hight temp hight ligh co2 and flower nutes high in P,K will make ur harvest come quicker and vise versa very low temps low light low co2 low P,K in flower will give u small buds and take longer.

Comment

In optium condistions a speedy high for SD I found is 55ish days and more of a couch lock. It's closer to 70days

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Tyler. I'm at about 60 days now, I'm thinking this week end they might be ready...gonna stick to shorter indicas from now on, i don't like the extra wait!

Lmfao try autos I harvested like 2lbs off 3 autos in 101days from seed

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
          tyler_ hobbyist commented
          Editing a comment
          Also the last 2weeks my lights were 6inchs above the plant and I drasticly flucuated the temps 70-20 degrees 24/0 lights

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          Still thats impressive Tyler. good job!

• tyler_ hobbyist
          tyler_ hobbyist commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you

Check out my grow (autoflower time line)

Comment

14.5weeks from seed I could of harvested at week 12 but I wanted more of a couch lock

Comment

So myMistake not quite 2lbs lol but damn close these are my numbers of wet buds

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              No dude it's all good, great numbers, it'll be my first time growing autos this summer and have very little idea to know what to expect.
              Otherwise I just spent ten minutes staring in the loupe and it's happening on Saturday, it'll be 9 weeks exactly, well, 62 days precisely. It's 90% cloudy, in 4 days it'll be ripe.

Any thoughts on readiness? Silliness for scale purposes only...

Comment

Oh ya man she looks amazing if u need any help with ur autos feel free to pm me

Comment

• LuckyAcres
                LuckyAcres commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Tyler! I'll take you up on that most likely. Mainly gotta figure out how the needs of autos (food,water,light...) differentiate from those of photoperiods. And the timing of the whole thing. About 3 months life cycle right?, so if I plant them by mid April for a harvest by mid July, would that work?

3-3.5 months on average sometimes it can go longer it all depends on the strain and growing varulabes but ya 3-3.5 months is the average like for instance my plants said 70 days of flower and I only needed 56 days I think it was lol that's how enviroment factors play a role as well lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X