Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Grow..Manifolding...1 week later....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow..Manifolding...1 week later....

This is my first grow and I'm following everything on GWE....I do not have a specific time line, my goals were good weed and good yield.

Here are the results one week after I first made the manifold. I think it has lengthened the vegetative stage, these guys are 4 weeks old today. When I look at other pictures on GWE, I think they are smaller looking then if I did not manifold them.

It seems that the new fan leaves tend to block light from the new growth tips, I'm tempted to cut them off, but I read where these fan leaves are the "sugar factory" for the new growth, so I just keep "training" them out of the way. I have nothing to go by except the pictures posted here.

I think by this time next week, the 4th or 5th nodes should be growing on both sides of the manifold and will cut them back to the third node and clean off everything on node 2 all around, leaving nodes 1 and 3. I should then have 8 main colas.

So...how do they look? Is there anything that looks like I'm screwing up?

Thanks for all the help.

They look good! It's typical for the manifolding process to add a few weeks to the vegetative stage, especially for new growers, because you're removing a lot of the plant and it has to use energy to grow everything all over again. There's pros and cons to the manifold method, and that's one of the cons. But you appear to have built a great manifold that will serve you well! Your plant looks very happy and healthy so far!

Comment

• Insight
      Insight commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Really couldn't do it without this site, for which I Thank You immensely.

Looks real good!!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X