Anybody Ever Seen This Before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody Ever Seen This Before?

Had a Gorilla Glue auto sprout brown 1st leaves this week & I figured I had kept it too wet & maybe it rotted but then they turned green as they grew then the 2nd leaves were almost completely brown too but started turning green as they grew. Now a few days later I have a GSC auto that's 2nd leaves are sprouting brown. Has anyone seen this or know what the heck might cause it? They're both growing perfectly it's just so weird!

Advanced leafage?
    Grow and good luck
    Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe?? Lol
      Maybe 2 blunts before lunch was too much for me & they'll be green when I'm not so stoned???

I think I'll try another blunt and a beer and see how it looks after that. I Love Sundays!

Comment

Not uncommon at all...happens here in my garden alot...

Comment

• rwdyredhead
        rwdyredhead commented
        Editing a comment
        That's reassuring. Maybe I'll accidentally grow some buds like you do.

Looks weird but it also looks healthy too!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• rwdyredhead
        rwdyredhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Sonnyhad What's up Sonny? How are you? I always miss you on here!

I've seen new leaves grow in purple or red before. Do your leaves have a reddish tint? Is it cold in the grow space at night? Cool night temperatures can cause the leaves to turn color. The pH being too high or low can also cause discoloration. The leaves look really healthy when they grow out, which is a good sign! It is interesting that it's happened to two different strains though. That makes you wonder if it's an environmental thing. But when the plant looks healthy and is growing fast, sometimes I just chalk things like this up to natural variation. Each plant grows in their own unique way

Comment

• rwdyredhead
        rwdyredhead commented
        Editing a comment
        They started out dark brown & faded to reddish then green. Ph is good & temps are good at night-around 71-73 degrees but I tell you what did happen...they were shipped during that real cold spell a few weeks ago...were literally in NY on the coldest days of that winter storm & usps sucks so bad...they shipped to 2 wrong usps locations before they finally showed up here. I germinated the 1st two right away & they were slow then the next 2 popped up quick. All are growing great but it makes me wonder if they sat in below freezing weather for days & if it has any affect on them.
        My 1st bubbleponics & it's just amazing to see how fast they grow!

Hey Red! Hope they continue to thrive for you! I've got some fAst buds on the way!!!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X