Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Grow (What the he'll is this now)

so I'm in first week of flower.
    and now on the older leafs I'm seeing bright yellow and browning on the long jaged edges of the leafs.

I'm tinking Potasium def.
    but I ain't sure.

I've found every deficiency picture available on the enternet.
    but do you think I can find one that looks like mine...Oh hell no. That be to easy.

some pics of my leafs.
    can some diegnose this and tell me how ta fix it.plz

I don't what tell you about this, but it doesn't look too serious right now! Peculiar looking though!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah.
      I don't know.
      Every thing I'm reading and seeing is makin me think it low in potasium.
      I'll give em a good dose of cal/mag but.
      I think it's more then that.

My PH is at 6 ta 6.3 in a pro mix with organic worm casting/ Bat Gauno/ see weed and what ever els is in that Iguana Juice.
      plus B-52 Vitamins.. Cal/Mag etc......

4barrel, did you look at GWE's page of leaf pictures?

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Check out the potassium def. picture; you may be right!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I did.
      There's nothing that looks like that

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought the potassium deficiency looked pretty much like what's goin on with your leaves...???

and it's only the 2 Cinderella 99's that are doing this.
    the Northern Light's and the Hash plant aren't affected by much and seem to need very little attention

But those damn C 99's are finicky.
    every time I fix one thing,
    they start doing something els.

Next grow will be all same strain
    get rid of everything fussy.
    Got no patience for asshole plants lol
    Last edited by 4barrel; 03-26-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      WHAT!!!! You called cannabis asshole!! Oh no you didn't!! C'mon 4, do the right thing and take care of your girl!!!!!

well I'm trying.
    I got 5 grand in equipment invested in my room.
    from lights ta Carbon scrubber ta Co2 tanks.air conditioner.
    and the bigest expense was the all in one full auto climate co2 controler/monitor That thing coast me 800. bucks alone.
    had ta order from Calorado ship ta canada.
    after the exchange shipping and custom fees...rrrrrrr

so I need ta come up on top.
    just need that 1st crop ta do well.
    then it's all down hill
    Last edited by 4barrel; 03-26-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bro, don't lose patience; we have a lot to learn when we start out. Your investments will pay off for years!!! And when you smoke what you grew, flowered, flushed, harvested, dried and cured, you'll never be able to smoke anything else!! Just be patient, and don't get mad at your girls. They need love, patience, respect, hell, you can even sing to them and they'll love it. Seriously: they love our attention.

You will get this figured out and your flowering phase will go well. Hang in there.

That seems more like a "burn" than a deficiency in my opinion. Did you flushed before flowering? Have you been givin nutes ?

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      yes i flushed on the last week of veg.
      they just got there first shot of bloom nutes the other day
      I water twice a week once with straight water.
      once with Nutes
      Last edited by 4barrel; 03-26-2017, 02:58 PM.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Well. If is not spreading I wouldn't worry too much but i don't know what it could be

Just spitballing but could it b a reflection/ heat burn? Hot spots, and alike.some plants are more sensitive,lol

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      Mmmm I wouldint think a hot spot.
      lights are set up on a light mover.they don't sit at the ends for more then 20 seconds then they start going back to the other end

I agree it doesn't look too bad. Is it happening to all the leaves? Does the rest of the plant have good color? If it's not spreading I wouldn't worry too much about it, as it's normal to see a few not-perfect leaves here and there. Could you post a picture of the plant in the setup under natural light? Did anything different happen right before you started seeing symptoms (changed nutrients, new supplement, sprayed for bugs, etc)?

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      no nothing outa the ordinary happend.
      it slowly started they were still in the last week of Veg.
      no bugs.
      bot now I think of it..
      that it when I started adding B-52 vitamins.
      I don't spray them so.....?

I posted some pics of the plant

the are pics of the over all plants.
    it's only 2 of them. (C99's) NL & Hash plant aren't doing it.
    about 6 older leaves are doing it
    (if they look a little droopy it's cuz I just flush them. that'll be gone In a day or so)

Comment

Could we see a picture of the whole plant in the setup? If it's just 6 leaves, I honestly wouldn't worry about it unless you see it spreading. Except for the drooping, your plants look healthy and the leaf color is good!

Comment

• 4barrel
        4barrel commented
        Editing a comment
        i just put a pic of the hole scrog

so this is the over all grow.
      week one into flower
      Attached Files

Comment

It seems like you're doing everything right, and the plants look great overall! If it were me, I'm not sure I would worry about a few leaves as long as it doesn't spread. No plant has all perfect leaves all the time! Maybe just pause the B-52 since it happened not long after adding that? But what your picture tells me is your plants seem really happy with what you've been doing

Comment

• 4barrel
          4barrel commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah.
          I gave just those ones a more then gererous dose of cal/mag and up the nutes a bit
          and colour come boucing back from night ta day..

there in there stretching faze of flowering, plus there just loving the high C02 levels, so i'm stating ta think
          I was just being a little cheep with nutes.
          Cuz there really thriving now.

That looks like it could be a calcium deficiency. Its immobile but is essential in movement of mag from my understanding. Id look into it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X