Autos outside in cold weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autos outside in cold weather

Hi. So my buddy just threw me my first auto seed to try out. Ive seen people on either here or another group im in talking about putting there autos outside recently saying the plants are withstanding temps as low as 30 degrees then bring them in during the night. They are flowering already. Is that like a good idea? Been contemplating a small auto greenhouse that could run 3 outdoor cycles a yrs with just a couple plants each time
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Autos grow low and can withstand cold, depends on how much Ruderalis is in the genes. Ruderalis originated in Russia and were developed to automatically flower after about 3 weeks because of the short spring and summer in Russia.
    Reputable seed banks usually show you the % of THC, CBD, CBN as well as % of sativa, indica and ruderalis.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Flowering autos can take the cold better than a young plant.

Comment

Thanks guys. He said he grew the other one he got and it stayed really small so think lots of rud in it
        Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
        4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X