Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st attempt at growing, Harlequin, help appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st attempt at growing, Harlequin, help appreciated!

Hi all!

i am about to start my first adventure in the grow world with one of my favorite strains, Harlequin. I am only looking to grow one plant at this time. I saw a few different tent enclosures that I believe hit the space requirements of this beauty. I am not sure on the lights however needed for just one plant like this. I saw some full spectrum led's 300 Watt, but it looked like over kill and I don't want to kill my first plant. Any and all help would be appreciated, this is a whole new attempt for me.

Thank you!

The size grow light you want depends on your desired yields. A bigger light produces bigger yields. This page has a few examples of what yields to expect for different types of light! I hope it helps you get started!

Comment

Welcom to the forum jamorg, as long as u keep lights at a safe distance so thay won't burn the.plants.need more info,size if room,are u growing in soil?are u planing on using any fert.? U need at least two fans,for my first grow I used floresents. Have since improved greatly as u resurch lights each has thier own set of guide lines look on the GWE main page for answers.lol

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I was going to go soil inside a tent, just one plant, inside grow. The tent 32x32x63. I found a decent light on Amazon that people seem to like, but like I said I was afraid of overkill. I am seeing this plant gets about 4-5 feet at the end of cycle but again, I'm a noob. With a tent like that I am guessing I will need a couple small fans in there for circulation right?

Comment

Yes, good air circulation will help your plants grow faster, prevents some kinds of bugs/mold, and it helps strengthen their stems

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X