Seed Banks to be AVOIDED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Banks to be AVOIDED.

There are far more reputable seed banks than the bad guys, but a list of those ripoffs should be posted.

I have never ordered from them, but have gleaned from numerous reports that dutchseedshop is one of the worst. I had just about ordered the much sought after White Russian from them, but researched their reliability first. CAVEAT EMPTOR in capital letters!

I ordered from them once...... ONCE......

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you elucidate your experience? Also please make a report to the "Seed Cop" using the link below. You may save someone from the negative experience that you endured.
      Last edited by starramus; 03-22-2017, 01:27 PM.

You should have read the reviews that I did before I almost ordered. Dutch Seeds Shop Seedbank Review

Looking for marijuana seeds for sale? You're in the right place! This is the one-stop-shop for high-quality cannabis seeds, without the regrettable late-night

Payment per: WU, Bank, Cash, Credit Cards
    Located in the Netherlands.

User Rating (5 reviews)

• Product Quality: 0.00
    • Delivery Speed: 1.60
    • Customer Service: 0.00
    • General Impression: 0.53
      (on a scale between 0 und 10 points)

SeedFinder Info

Dutch Seeds Shop is listed as "red" at the SeedFinder. This means we absolutely not recommend to order in this shop! Lots of problems here - or they simply try to fool you.

Overpriced seeds without telling the breeder.

User Reviews

Never received anything after I was reassured over 3 times when the owner gave me his word he would prove me wrong that he wasnt a fraud and only ended up proving me right. December 2016
    Total Scam! Do not order from this company! Took me for $61.00 and will not respond to emails. United States December 2016
    Seeds looked old some crushed, most would not gemminate the ones that did were Male..never use again. United States September 2016
    Ordered 20 Early Misty seeds from these assholes.
    Received 30 and only 4 germinated. Those turned into 1/2" tall mutants, that died within a week.
    The ONLY plant that actually grew, turned into a whopping 5" tall, shriveled up mutant that generated a huge yield of 1/2 gm.
    Total rip off. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE THIEVES.
    They promised replacements which never arrived.
    Douchebags!
    United States August 2016
    The owner of Dutch Seeds Shop is a total scammer. Never sends the seeds or at best sends dead seeds. Read the 50 some other reviews on other sites and you will see that he has been scamming people for years. Beware. Netherlands March 2016

IMPORTANT: The SeedCop needs YOUR assistance!

You made good or bad experiences with a shop lately? You were duped or cheated? You got fake seeds? Or a lots of cool bonusses, good service and/or a fast delivery? You like (or you do not like) that other customers also will make the same experiences? So take a minute and alert your experiences to the SeedCop now - it's done in a minute and will help a lot!

Comment

Avoid the strain bank from socal. 25 dollars a seed for Afghan and I had to get 10. I terminated 4 and after almost 3 month and taking a bunch of clones found out 3 of the 4 were male. Oh I forgot to mention that they were feminine seeds. I had started keeping track of what plant the clones came from but then figured, why, they are all female! This company refused to do anything but give me a discount on my next order and said they did nothing wrong. I call this a scam. You get better odds with regular seeds. No way this happens with feminine seeds. Maybe a rare one now and then but 75% male! STRAIN BANK no more.
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds like a nightmare! Thanks for the warning!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X