Done or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done or not

Okay so I started a auto wipeout express by heavyweights back on 3/1. My setup at the current moment is 8-23watt (100watt equivalent)6500 cfls. 6"exhaust fan and a fan blowing in the area under the lights which are hanging on a movable homemade ballast. After doing a lot more research since the start I modified my box and had to move it out of the original room it was in down to my basement. That very night we went from 70's to a hard freeze outside. It got pretty cold in my basement and the next morning the bottom leaves were all turning yellow. I figured the cold got to it and there was nothing I could do. So I went and upgraded my setup and figured I'd start over. I pulled the plug on it on Sunday after giving it the weekend to bounce back and it just got worse. Now after two days of no light at all and no care at all I looked in to see what all I need to take out of this for my new setup and saw that the plant had finished its first 5 finger leaves and is starting on the second. Is this a lost cause? Either way doesn't matter but if I can it sure would be awesome to get even a little of this girl as this is my first time around. Any help would be appreciated.

It's really really stunted if it comes out of it, which it probly will, it will not produce much harvest, of which quality will be lowish.

Comment

I've grown out a plant that I had unintentionally stunted here's the result. 18 grams dry. Click image for larger version

Name:	20170220_081400.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	6.72 MB
ID:	70696 with autos they go into flower in 30 days.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure if it would do anything to keep this going or not. A little is better than none especially considering the circumstances and the fact it's my first grow. I can't wait to get all my upgrades and get my new setup going I'm pretty sure it was multiple factors that caused the stunted growth and now I'm hoping I'll have those factors out of the way for the next grow.

Comment

Are u giving her nutes???? She looks nute burnt if it was cold she wouldn't drink as much and the leaves would wilt. Ur plant would start to turn purple before dieing from the cold.

Comment

Above all, get some better soil. Your soil looks way to hard, no Perlite. Get something like "Roots Organics" by Aurora or "Fox Farm Ocean Forrest". You need good drainage when you grow weed. BTW those plants are done.
            Last edited by kingfish; 03-23-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Thank you both. I am giving nutes. I upgraded my setup all the way around. From soil to grow area. Don't want this to happen again. Will post my new full setup when I get home. And pics to come soon. Thanks again for the advice. And look forward to hearing more

Comment

I sugest promix and perlight I like useing a 1/3 perlite mix

Comment

Okay so now that I have a minute lol. My upgraded setup will be ocean forest by fox farms soil mixed with perlite, a 4'x2 1/2'x5' grow tent, 440cfm 6"exhaust fan, carbon filter, a 320cfm - 460cfm 6"booster fan for air intake, 2-6"fans for the grow space, ipower 400watt hid ballast with exchangeable Mh/hps bulbs. I've received everything but my light which should be here anywhere from today to next Friday. But since seedlings can't take full strength lighting I am going to setup my space and start with cfls until my ballast shows up. Any more advice,tips, or pointers would be appreciated. I plan to eventually get general hydro general organics go box for nutes but at the moment I have dyna grow nutes (grow and bloom) and a ph up down kit from general hydro.

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't give them any Nutes until they are at least 4 weeks old, and don't over water them. Remember they are only seedlings. Just a table spoon of water at a time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X