leaves look strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaves look strange

I'am a newbie to growing weed and this is my first grow. Could you tell me please! There's something wrong happening to one of my White Widow Auto.She is the tallest I transplant all of them 2days ago into 3 gal pots leaves started looking very weird on her. Other plants are OK.The temperature is between 85F-87F I use two LED lamps at 600 watt each in 4 X 4 x 6.5 tent with veg and bloom switches on. They are at 25'' distance of the leaves canopy. TDS is 1500 and soil PH 5.9 6.2 They were foliage fed two days ago with a little PK 13-14 and bloom 0.25% of full dosage I sprayed that on the canopy 15min before the lamps went off. They have plenty nutrients in the soil and are flowering so I thought to give them some PK through foliage. I'm guessing that she's may be to close to the light I raised one of the light and switched into a veg mode to lower the tems over the plant just temporarily to see what happens to it. Is it possible to save the plant or is it too late. Help me please!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DAZ; 03-21-2017, 04:54 PM.

Im not Nebula but could you tell us about your watering schedule?

Comment

I watered the plants on Saturday with PH 6.8, PPM in the soil was 1500 and the soil PH 5.9-6.2 they haven't got any nuts yet And I was going to water them tomorrow.She was ok till today. I uploaded another 3 pictures to my post the leaves are up and curl their apexes up.
      Last edited by DAZ; 03-21-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

NebulaHaze i haven't seen this before. Its like its drying on the growth tips only

Comment

You say you transplanted 3 days ago, autos DON'T like to be transplanted. Especially at this stage. They had already established their roots for what they were in and were then concentrating on producing flowers. Now they don't know but are expected to stretch their roots around a new pot and produce flowers at the same time. You have it confused.
          That is your problem.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

It looks like there's something wrong at the roots. Is it possible it's getting overwatered? Does that particular plant take longer to dry out than the others? Does it drain well? The temperature is pretty hot, and that probably isn't helping if something is up at the roots. Sometimes you'll have one plant that is okay in heat, while another one is a lot more sensitive to it.

However, is this a male plant? It almost looks like it's growing pollen sacs. If so, you definitely want to get it away from your female plants before they accidentally get pollinated!

Comment

My first grow and I get this !!!!!!!.Is she a Hermaphrodite? Help please
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a female

Comment

I agree, in those pictures the flowers look female!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X