Need help and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help and advice

Hi everone..... I love the information that I have got from the website it made me decide to join...... So i finally decided to join..... This site has been the easiest to understand and has everything you need thanks admins....... On to the trouble im having I live in the middle of Africa and what you others get over night takes me months to get through amazon..... So i finally got my Seeds from attitude seed bank I would like to know which Strains to grow first because I went and got alot of them...... Secondly I can not get the nutes that everyone is using because my courier will not allow liquids to travel with them so my question is

1. The nutes that I found here will they work? I will post pictures below with their NPK RATIOS for veg and bloom

2. What Seeds should I start with?

​​​​3. How many plants can I grow under a 600 watt led

Additonal info
    My gro​​​​​w space is big its a 8 by 7 meters room I have painted it white.... I am going to be putting my pots on pieces of wood because the floor will be cold..... I have bought a Ph tester, light time, viparspectra led...... I will be growing in soil ( soil found in my garden) I have worm castings aswell.... I have also bought root rooters and 60 times magnification lens

First of al welcome. Second you got pretty much all you need and you seem to understand what everything is for. I would advise you to grow indicas first. Short flowering and not too stretchy. How many plants is going to depend on the light you have. Essentially as many plants as the light will cover at the right distance. If the seeds are not feminized plan ahead knowing you will get a cupple of males so germinate enough seeds.
    About the nutes. Those are not the best ratios but they will work. You may have to mix both of them for flowering cause the potassium is on the grow formula. Trial and error. I will subscribe feel free to ask anything good luck

Comment

• Darth weeder
      Darth weeder commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much I will do that i will start with the autos and will go with blue Amnesia its a hybrid I think but I will definetly expirement with the formula.....

Hey Darth, Welcome to the forum!! You got yourself quite a seed collection going there! I'll be looking forward to see what you choose, and I agree with what 9fingerleafs writes above.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Darth weeder
      Darth weeder commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much im still trying to figure out using and navigating this forum site hope to learn and get beter from all of you

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I started growing last July--on my third grow now--and I learned just about everything from the peeps on this forum and from the GWE site. It's a lot of peoples' weed bible...

Darth,welcom to the show u may not know this yeat but u have fallen in with a great bunch of criminals lots of experance and are willing to help u if needed.Sounds like u have the makings for a great grow!Good luck

Comment

Welcome to the fourm Darth I agree with. Fingers a indica is a better choice also I advice growing autos ur 1st couple grows there so much easyier to grow a lot less problems for new growers.now for nutes. In seedling forum zero nutes for the 1st week or 2 depending how healthy and big ur girl is the once u have a true leaf (3finger leaf) u can add nutes without worrying for veg stage u want higher nitrogen and for p,k u want them close to eachother a number like 6.4.4 works great and then in flower u want something with high p,k and low N. Numbers in the ball park off 1.10.10. This will also bring out more purple in flower as nitrogen helps the green pigment. Also if u can add perlight or vermiculight or something of that nature that is light and fluffy so u have better areogation/ oxygen to ur roots. As far as how many plants u can grow succefully u will need to get us the par value at different distances say 15inch 25inch. Now u can use any messurment close to that we just can't tell u how well the light will grow how many plants without the par value at 2 differnt hights

Comment

• Darth weeder
        Darth weeder commented
        Editing a comment
        Tyler thanks for all the information you dint have to do it but you did it anyways and sending you alot of love and thanks I will definetly be in touch with you through out my grow and will be asking your opinion on everything im doing thanks again for all the information

• tyler_ hobbyist
        tyler_ hobbyist commented
        Editing a comment
        Ur very welcome Darth I can't wait to see ur grow and help ya thro it

I did some research for ya, I looked up the par value of the viparspectra 600w and at 12inchs u have an average of 1220umoles in the center and a average of 600 umoles at a 2x2 footdistance. Now with those calculations u get 105.8 moles of light in the center and a average of 51.8 moles at the 2x2 foot distance. This means ur light might be able to grow 4 small autos at the max with both ur light spectrums switchs on and the lights need to be on 24/0 to get those numbers. More light would be way better as I give my plants 187.5 moles of light. But u could grow 4 small autos at pretty well the bottom end of what the plants need.

Comment

Oh by the way umoles is the same thing as par value just a different word when converting into moles of light. U want minium 40moles of light per day. I can only get away with useing 187moles because I add co2 to my grow area (the cheap way with water sugar and yeast) lol

Comment

This is how I get my calculations take the seconds in 1 hours 60x60=3600 now take 3600 and times it by the number of hours ur lights on. 3600x24=86,400seconds. Now take 86,400 and times it by ur par vaule. For example. (86,400x 1220. (@12inchs) this equals 105,408,000 umoles of light now there's 1,000,000 umoles in 1 mole. So now u take 105,408,000and divide by 1,000,000. Equals 105.4moles of light.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Tyler, what a science nerd you are!!! Good job!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X