Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Delight or the tales of an illegal immigrant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch Delight or the tales of an illegal immigrant...

Just like me she came from the old continent. She had nothing better to do at the time than go on a long one way trip. So off she went across the world, just like so many other seeds since the dawn of time. She went in the hope of a better future. A future filled with honest work, healthy food and justice. Her homeland isn't too understanding yet of her kind. But it's working on it. So they say...
    She was aware her dark skin might raise suspicions, don't even mention the dots to her... She knew her beliefs might also cast a dark cloud above her head, she'd heard good Mother Nature fearing seeds were still in hiding in many parts of that promise land of hers. She also had heard of stories of terrible brutal deaths of others like her. Were these true, will her faith save her? But she'd been told upon embarking she was heading to one of the better safer states, she had faith in a better future...hopes even...
    After a 10 day journey she finally landed on 3/11 in her stealthy white envelope and fancy carrier, she was hungry, beat up and scared. So once she settled I set her up in a wet paper towel on the 13th, she was so thankful that her root showed on the 14th, then I moved her to a solo cup on the 17th in ocean forest soil. Happy immigrant she is. She misses her friends and family and mostly her homeland but yup she's already hard at work, hanging out with her new peeps. First true leaves developing nicely with a strong looking stem. She's heard them talk already about those girls who were moved next door never to be seen again...they warned her about their "caretaker", he talks to you sweet for a couple months and then bam! He takes you on a little walk to nowhere...and he comes back alone with that sadistic grin...watch for him...watch...not everything is what it seems...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Me thinks someone's bin at the bong again!

Comment

Nice garden and a good story.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks Canuck!
        Oh Potted, I don't let you guys in on even half of what's going on in that skull of mine, bong hits is what keep it all locked...😅 Yeah couldn't help it, was thinking about her journey and well, the daily news got me flying on that trail!
        in all seriousness though, I got a tight schedule for this little lady. It's a feminized seed btw. I'm going to mother her until the first week end of June then cut a round of clones for a late August harvest. At least that's the plan. It's supposed to be a massive producer and stretcher so that should be plenty of time in veg.
        x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel like I'm watching a Scorsese movie!!! I know it's gonna get violent! So is she Irish? Italian? African? Asian?

alltatup Oh you know how it's going to end! It's the anti-hero flick when only the bad guy stands at the end.
        Looking at her lineage though she might have been born in the U.K. but her parents weren't! Check out the pic, afghan, Mexican, Colombian, she's trump's worst nightmare!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Now she sounds like a super-hero: In the fight against fascism, only one bud can save the country from complete disaster collapse: It's DeeDee, the vaped crusader!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha!!! Loving it!

I was going to ask what you were smoking so I can grow some lol.
        It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
        Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
        Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          LuckyAcres drop a tab in the hydro tank? Isn't that an awful lot of funky Koolaid??????

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Well yeah there's that too, we'll find bodies for it, but I was thinking more about the effects of lsd to the plant, someone must have tried it right!?!?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You mean you're wondering if your plant would start hallucinating and drooling? (I'm just playin, Lucky...)

and who didn't wanna write no more journals? WHO? WHO?

you a budding puzo, paisano
        "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Dunno whatcha talkin bout Willis!
          Huh, puzo, only translation I found is wrist, my Italian is non existent I'm afraid...moi je suis plutôt paysan!

• bobsakamoto
          bobsakamoto commented
          Editing a comment
          Puzo, as in Mario, as in author of _The Godfather_. paisano/paesano/paesan=anglicized italian slang/familiar male friend

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy crap looked way too deep into that one, damn tangents! Alright, yes gotcha now, thanks! I just tried an early bud of my sour diesel, might have something to do with a lot of things...

made room on the shelf so the cfls is now much closer, should stop that spindly growth. All good otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
          You mean you're wondering if your plant would start hallucinating and drooling? (I'm just playin, Lucky...)
          Well there's also that possibility, how does an acid trip translate for a plant? There's got to be a government study from the sixties on that?! Keep playing, I'm good for it!☝🏻😎

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll tell you how it translates: if your leaves turn purple, neon green, yellow and pink (favorite 60s colors), with paisely swirls all over them, you know they are tripping. If the leaves all wrap around the stems, you know it's a bad trip and you'll have to talk the plant down. Make sure you use your calm voice. If, however, nothing changes, you know you were ripped off and it wasn't acid.

• Bikerstonrr
            Bikerstonrr commented
            Editing a comment
            #alltatup, sounds like you have some experience there lol.

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            I chuckled...😂😂 that's put a new twist on figuring out those taco leaves!

Someone got the Marie Antoinette treatment this afternoon! Fifth set of leaves gone. She's having a hard time aclimating so i got her crutches...oh and I almost forgot, she seems very disoriented and for some reason her stem shot to the side which is why she looks off centered on the pic. The seed isn't! Go figure. Our little Dutch princess is looking good otherwise.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            She's just a little dizzy from losing her head...???

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            You're right! I just gave her a brioche to feel better...(history buffs where are ya?)

• bobsakamoto
            bobsakamoto commented
            Editing a comment
            that was Rousseau, yo

Originally posted by bobsakamoto View Post
          that was Rousseau, yo
          From what I remember from history lessons it went like that. My queen the people of Paris want bread but there isn't any, your idiot husband ate it all. No more bread?!?!? Give them brioche then. And then all the bakers got together and guillotined her stupid ass. Rousseau was just a disgruntled baker turned writer...this is my version of drunken history, stoner history!, where reality and fiction are one and the same!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Apres nous le déluge... Moi je crack!!!!!!

My little baby is doing real well! She's already busting out of her shell! So she got moved to a 3gallon pot in straight ocean forest this morning. I barely disturbed the soil it was so dense in there. Since I topped her the growth has been intense, above AND below apparently.The root system looks strong and healthy, this lady is going to do well. She's back at hanging with the other 2 mamas, atf and big dirty.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            She looks quite happy in the big pot.

I know it's done for my own good but it still looks brutal, medieval even...but she won't snitch nothing...

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't feel so inquisitorial, Lucky: she looks like she didn't mind her haircut at all...

All the nodes are prepped, all the colas are set!

Comment

that is a trick done with a mirror in the middle, isn't it?
            "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Now bob you're just being silly, of course it is! How else would I trick a roadrunner? Beep beep!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X