Are clones ready for transplant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are clones ready for transplant?

I my clones are 1week and 2 days old i have added GW to it for root growth i know some of the smaller ones with little roots arnt ready. but what about the decent ones are they ready to go into soil or no? the smaller roots i started 5 days after the bigger ones so those are about 6 days old i think. and i had 10 original and added 12 more after. So thoughts on the clones are they ready do they need another week. And i strongly recommend a turbo cloner i had a 100% success my first run i mean thats amazing from what i read from the rapid rooters way!

Im no expert bit id say go for it. If they get much bigger iywill be hard not to have them bunch up if your not doing DWC
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

I'm not an expert either, but they sure look great to me! I also think that GDTRFB95 is correct in saying that the roots could get damaged if You wait too long.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

They are ready! I clone with rapid rooters and get 100% success, not knocking the turbo cloner but it's easy ince you get the hang of it. Peace!
        Perpetual setup!

Comment

Alright i was going to do it tonight but my wife had a hair appointment and i was expecting some help 200$ later and 6 hours im still waiting????

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X