Are my nutrients good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Also I recommend coco and perlite tops I did a soil grow recently and I will never do it again unless it was kindsoil or some organic super soil but I will let u no coco perlite and a small layer of tiny rocks on top really discourage bugs and gives you a great vegetation stage and allows you to just give nutrients through the water if you listen to the last three or four comments I've made I guarantee you will be okay but if you do it with the Coco or peat moss as I'm trying not to leave anything out for you make sure you buy Cal Mag supplement and use it at full strength but use the GH Flora Trio at half strength at first also do you have any fans going in your room do you have ducting taking air in and out could you please give me more information about your setup

​​​​​

Comment

I have 1 fan in the room and 2 vent fans but I think I need another fan in the room because my plants burned from a cfl lifht

Comment

Cfls don't burn plants unless they are touching them...or Damn near touching....those lights are too far away to do anything..I'm sure they were never that close

Comment

• Damg18
            Damg18 commented
            Editing a comment
            They were close enough to burn a whole node it shriveled up and fell off after that night idk how it happened I think its because its the first time I put a light that close to them because now I got the light 4 inches from my plants asnd no probnlem but that one plant is still recovering

These plants you posted pictures of... what's your timer running? You mentioned 12-12, but they look like seedlings. Should be on 18-6 or 24-0, IMO

Comment

• Damg18
            Damg18 commented
            Editing a comment
            The seeds were bagseed so I didn't wanna waste a bunch of time vegging them and they all be males so I put them in to flower to force sex and pull males then revert back to veg but today is the 3rd week in flower and still no signs of sex. I must have done something wrong.

• Kind-Dreams
            Kind-Dreams commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it works quite like that. My knowledge isn't extensive, but I would think you need to get past a seedling before force sexing. And even then... hormones swapping like that may throw hermies it what would/should have been females.

If I'm wrong, those in the know, feel free to correct. I think that's a lot of stress and wasted time that could be growing a strong plant that grows fat buds

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X