New set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New set up

New lights and a new fan but worried my new setup is too much can you guys help?

Hey Damg- I don't think regular light bulbs are going to do any good, get some cfl's anyway or some t-5's. Some folks here use them and they can tell you more.
    one thing I can tell you, buy the best equipment you can afford. Also refer to the GWE website. I intensely studied the website before starting and I'm glad I did. You have a good start there, best of luck to you! Peace!

Comment

• Damg18
      Damg18 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks you

OlldDude is right. Get CFL's and you will be happy you did.
    Plenty of good CFL growers on this site to help.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Those light won't cut it, your plants will suffer until you get them better lighting.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Howdy Damg18, definitely, You need more light. Also using some reflectors on the lights and by adding reflective material on the walls (I'm cheap and use aluminum foil and thumb tacks!), will help to utilize the light that You do have. I am using 55 watt CFLs (250 watt equivalent), four of them for each planter (DWC). Placing a small oscillating (or stationary) fan, to keep the air circulating around the plants, will help out as well. Go to the GWE web site and read up on the beginners section, they have information for soil, DWC, and all kinds of lighting, including an easy DIY CFL lamp assembly. You can not go wrong there.
        Good luck with Your growing endeavors.
        Last edited by DW2; 03-16-2017, 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling correction
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I can tell you I got started a. Month ago and went serious 600watt mh/hps and 4x4x7 tent ended up getting a second light for free and a just bought a second tent and went big and got a real cloning machine turbo cloner put 21 in all took. My plants are huge in one month I say go big it's worth it

Comment

• Damg18
            Damg18 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know what you mean and appreciate it but I don't have money like that I haven't even put a 100 dollars in my grow yet everything i found or had and what type of nutrients do you use.

Fox Farm Trio and Cal-mag and Great white
          Attached Files

Comment

• Damg18
            Damg18 commented
            Editing a comment
            I like it thjthjis is all with in a month? I feel like Ive been growing mine for almost 2 months and do you purchase seeds online if so were online?

Buy more light!

Comment

• Damg18
            Damg18 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you help what should I do for my small grow room LEDs,cfls,HP's, or hids?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X