• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I like to hear!!!

• trippergreenfeet
    replied
    JH is on the easy side to grow IMO ... I only grow outdoor though with SRCoG ... give them the room to bloom and ye shall be rewarded ... I find yield deceptive, doesn't look big on the plant but final weight is surprisingly good.

Leave a comment:

• Canyon Grower
    replied
    Hey im glad you are! The more the merrier !

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yucks are good. I know I'm silly...

• Canyon Grower
    replied
    Otto, yuck yuck, love it !

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the link to Nebula's info. That is probably why it made it onto my Want List.
    I hope to start it late March to early April when the Lavender comes out.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome!! I just started a new grow, so it'll be a minute before I get my JH growing, but we can compare notes. I'll be interested to know who your JH is.

Nebula talks about Sensi JH here:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Otto Herer is a nice fella!

• Jason
    commented on 's reply
    I'll be able to check the source prior to growing. I will be getting a clone, so sex is pre determined.
    Thanks for the heads up.

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    I don't know "JACK" , but will be introduced to his brother "auto" next week !! lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Hi Jason, Do you have the Sensi Seeds original Jack Herer regular seeds? That's what I have, and planning to grow soon. It doesn't look quite as hard to grow as some: the first issue will be separating the boys from the girls. If you have some other strain or an auto, then it's not the original Jack Herer, but you wouldn't have to worry about male plants...

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    replied
    Very nice! Nice set up. Thanks for the pictures. The "AJ" flower close up is beautiful!
    I would be looking at clones of the non-auto variety, I believe. I'd like to do some LST and FIM with them. I've read auto and FIM don't mix well. I've FIM'd two plants with
    obvious benefits. I really like the near zero recovery time and output that results from that little cut.
    Labor intensive and lab like is my preference re growing. Anything labeled "difficult", true or not, is attractive.
    If I don't have a problem to solve, I have to invent one, then solve it.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Have a couple growing as well, don't know how to make a link - but it's posted under "Second Grow"

Leave a comment:

• Lotusyde
    commented on 's reply
    And honestly, it wasn't hard at all. If you have a knack for growing you can grow any strain with ease.

• Lotusyde
    replied
    I'm flowering an Auto Jack Herer currently and have two more vegging. Out of all my plants it's doing the best and is about 1&1/2 weeks younger than my other plants. Check out my link 👇👇

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X