I got ROOTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got ROOTS!

I bought a turbo kloner a month or so back and it was finally time to cut clones! I ended up doing it last week on day 6 i have ROOTS!!.. I used Clonex and Rapid Start. 4ml per 2 gallons the machine holds 2 gallons. I found that following the directions on the bottle produces good results i see everyone say im using 1/4 1/2 recommended but they would not have that amount on the bottle if it killed shit because no one would buy there product. and they leave them alot of play room just my two cents anyway look at those roots

That is very nice! When and where on the plant did You take the cuttings? I have not had a great success rate with cloning (1 out of 5 was the best attempt), so I have stayed with seeds. I have a dome an heat pad and I have even tried cloning directly in my Bubbleponic DWC (that had the best result).
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Inuart88
      Inuart88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bottom

I cut some 6 days ago and some 3 days ago. i also got some great white to add once they all get roots going to get them to explode. The turbo kloner has a 100% success rate the guy at the hydro store told me that it takes up to a month mine happened in 6 days. so im doing something right. Also I ph the water at 5.8-6.0.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info, what does one of those 'contraptions' cost?

• Inuart88
      Inuart88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine was 150 at hydro store 130 on amazon totally worth since u would spend 40-60 on cloning stuff without it anyway

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again Inuart88, I am going to look into one.
      I hope you are attacked by 'killer clones' (LOL) and good luck with your grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X