Staking during flowering? YoYo's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staking during flowering? YoYo's?

I'm getting top heavy and I need to do something soon. Like today. What's your opinion? Plants are 4' tall in 5 gallon smart pots. I prefer to stake so I can move em around....

Next time add more wind and nitrogen in veg this will make em stronger, but for the curent problem yes stakeing is prob the way to go. U can hang them from the roof but like u said if u wanna move em stakeing is the way to go

Comment

Hey Tyler, thanks. Not to be bragging, but the stems are nice and thick. Huge on the bottom and about pencil size till about 2/3's up. I was concerned about root damage in mid flower from jamming stakes in. They seem to be almost all roots in the smart pots. Next grow, tomatoes cages!!

Comment

If u have a lot of roots then if u can build a cage that go's around the plants with 2x2 wood that will work and tie the buds to the wood. That's good that the stem is thick that's very important. Sounds like ur plants have been well taken care of

Comment

We would love to see ur beautiful girls

Comment

Tie them girls up to you light or to something else. It's probably to late to use a trellis net but I have had a lot of luck with them. Good luck to you!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Ok, I went ahead and staked most of them, a couple of them didn't meet it. Also trimmed while I was at it. It's week 6 starting tomorrow.....
              Let The Fattening begin!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X