Growing weeds indoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing weeds indoor

Hey, my husband has started growing marijuana indoors. He has bought marijuana seeds online and it has cost him about 200$. He is addicted to drugs and is planning to undergo a drug addiction treatment from ( http://edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/locations/edgewood/ ) Edgewood next month. I have heard that weeds grown indoors are relatively less harmful. Is it true? Should I discourage my husband from growing them at home? Will it be a loss of money and labor? I am totally confused. What should I do? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

First of all, welcome to the forum. I assume your name is an alias because privacy for both you and your husband is a primary concern for everyone.

Growing can be therapeutic and cost efficient. Used properly it's a medicine, and not viewed in the eyes of many as a drug who do.

Be patient with him, he may have medical needs Physical or mental and require the medicinal benefits of smoking.

Address his needs.

Comment

The process of caring for the plants can be theuraputic in a of the growing itself, as for cannabis, it's been shown to help alleviate withdrawals and the urge to use. As for your own situation I believe that you have the greatest perspective on it to make a decision.
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

No one has ever died from using marijuana. In my opinion it is safe. He has to want to get clean, I don't believe marijuana will magically kill his craving for his other drug (s). But if he is serious about kicking whatever he takes then from my own experience marijuana will help ease the process and ultimately help him stay clean. The only dangerous thing about marijuana is getting caught growing it, unless u are in a legal state. Like.the others said growing is therapeutic.
        since u said he is an addict, depending on what type of people he associates with he may put you both in danger of getting caught if it tells people.
        As for cost, it cost me about 400.00 for my set up.

Comment

I'm not sure if that is the place or not, but I saw a tv show weedequite and it was about a treatment facility that used cannabis to help with withdrawals. So there must be some benefits from using it. Good luck going forward for you and your husband.
          Team AutoMechanics

Comment

This,growing at home can be very therapeutic but it's a slow process taking up to 3 or 4 mounths befor harvest.Most people that have been exposed to other drugs don't seem to have the patience or drive to do it.I do hope your hubbie and u are diff. And succeed! Best of luck if u decide to give it a go this site has a great deal of people all willing to help u grow the best u can! Lol

Comment

Hey it can be done im 6 years sober next month and its been a long time coming.. im just glad i quit before all this crazy fentayl laced heroin came around we lost 1 person in maine a day last year alone.. thats 365 bodies that dropped to this drug epidemic! I smoked weed at first when i quit and it helped alot but im finding growing it is alot more therapeutic gives me something to focus on. Something to feel proud of.
              but it is also legal in my state and i think i did an 1100 dollar setup after everything is said and done.. been looking for jobs but in the meantime weed growing is a job!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X