Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone every used the exhale co2 bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone every used the exhale co2 bags?

I just got my 365 exhale co2 bag and I'm curious if anyone has used this product before cost 35bucks it's supose to last 9months peak co2 is 30-45days. Has anyone used a co2 meter with this product? It's supose to give 500ppm per 4x4x8 space. If anyone has done a co2 test with this product ID love to see ur numbers

Howdy tyler, I have used the smaller Exhale CO2 bags and I could not tell any difference in the growth of the plants while using them (except that my wallet was lighter! lol). I do not have any way to monitor the CO2 levels in my grow space. From what others have said in the forum, the temperatures must be elevated for the plants to absorb and utilize the extra CO2. I do place the leftover dry ice in a small Styrofoam cooler at the top of my grow space, I don't know if it makes any difference, but it makes me feel like I'm not wasting it (LOL) !
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

How does the dry ice work? I use the sugar water yeast method normaly

Comment

• Budlofsky's Dinner
        Budlofsky's Dinner commented
        Editing a comment
        Dry ice is is frozen CO2. Just let it sit in an open container above your plants.

• tyler_ hobbyist
        tyler_ hobbyist commented
        Editing a comment
        Do u have to add water or anything? And what's the cost/ do u know the ppm it gives for what area?

Never tried it but I want to.Hope you keep us posted.
      2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Ya for sure I will at the moment I can't afford a co2 meter but ill let u know what I notice

Comment

I've tried, Had a growth leap just after i got the 2 bags, but plants were recovering from overwatering so I cant tell. Jacked up temp to 82-86 after a while and adjusted light height to find the right distance at slightly higher temps. Still learning. Im excited by what you'll think of it Tyler, good luck!

Comment

Thanks man I will let ya know what I exsperince

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X