One tent, overlapping grows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One tent, overlapping grows?

Anyone have a way to have some plants in veg and some flowering with only one tent available? In other words, can I do overlapping grows so that I'm harvesting every month or two?

Autoflowering plants comes to my mind.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Well, I'm trying that now with some auto's. I have 2 perhaps 3 weeks from harvest and 3 started. Being new to this I think I kinda missed timed things. So here is my situation. Small tent -- 2 auto's that I thought would be harvest 2 weeks from now, but now I'm thinking the 3-4 weeks. Started 3 new girls, different variety than the first, 2 of the plants are growing like crazy and the third is growing slow like my 2 that I started first.

So for me the biggest problem is keeping my tent cooler and less humid for the flowering plants, while trying to keep the new girls warmer and with more humidity. Lights are 24/7 for both, so that is not really a concern, except my 2 leds are now at the top of my tent for the older girls and I am using 5 cfls at the bottom of my tent for the 3 new.

So Far my biggest problem that I mentioned was heat and RH, but the way my 3 new girls are thriving, I really don't have a problem, yet!

I think auto's make it a lot easier, because you don't really have to do the flipping to 12 /12 with the lights, with the auto's you just keep the lights on.

Hope that makes sense to you.

Comment

I think autos are the best for having plants at different stages in same tent. I got 400hps 2x4x5 tent and have plants at different stages. You can check out my thread. 3stoogez. I'm a first time indoor grower.

Comment

Yes. You can set up your tent lights so the 12 hours dark period is during the day and and get the plants outside or close to a window or under a bulb or where ever there is some light. That will be enough to keep them from flowering too soon

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X