Week 3 and 3 days flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 3 and 3 days flowering

i think my plant is looking good but my question is should I remove any of the fan leaves? Or any of the tiny growth at the very bottom? I'm not sure if it looks good for its age as far as how big the colas or buds are right now what do you guys think? The light is penetrating down to soil pretty good I thinkšŸ¤” Any suggestions? It's only under a 150 watt hps should I add some cfls in there hoping to upgrade soon but I will need a bigger tent for the light I'm looking at which is either an led not sure which ones are good or a 250 watt hps my tent. Now is only 2x2x5.. Nebula Haze any input I know you always give some of the best advice and honestly anything you say I do lol but really I do that's why I'm going to copy your 4-7 oz journal but feminized seeds in soil no coco or hydro for me yet..

They look pretty good. I wouldn't take any leaves for now the first cupple of weeks of flowering is going to stretch so it needs as much energy as it can. Unless you need more airflow or if you think some branches will never reach the light

Comment

Great job with the LST BTW. Lots of colas at even heights under the light. Adding CFL probably wouldn't hurt, but also not critical. They look like the buds are developing fine. I would make sure you limit any nitrogen in your nutrients at this point (you have more than enough leaf production). Good luck.

Comment

Great canopy . Lookin good . I would take some of the larger shadowing leaves and perhaps a few from the bottom for better circulation. I think it stimulates the flowers also just trimming a few leaves and shaking things up !
        2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X