Leave fan on at night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave fan on at night?

New grower here. Tonight flipped to 12/12. Should the fan be kept running during the 12 hours of lights off.

I run my circulation fans 24/7.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

During veg. I kept mine off at night now in flowering I keep them on at night just to keep humidity low because I don't want mold to build up on my flowers.

Comment

On all the time, makes it harder for bugs and disease to grab hold. Makes for stronger branches too. Recreate natural environment as much as possible. They like it.
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Probably need in on to reduce heat in grow area, also flowering is usually done at lower temps, so?

Comment

If you're looking to save on energy costs, but want to maintain the benefit of the fan, you can put your fan on another timer and set it to turn on every hour etc. It works for me : )
              Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
              4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

Keep them on all the time! Lol

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X