Name:	20170420_184017.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	82334 Lil flowers

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It's getting same feed as big tent. That's where it come from. I should have made it a weaker feed, but that's time I don't have. Once it had roots it took off.

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd say your mistake is looking really really good!!

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a fun experiment Joe, thanks.

So is this inspiring any auto trimmers to try planting some of your offcuts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170519_115338521.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	95489 almost harvestable

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it is...fkn sweet man..

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      So basically Joe, you've worked out how to clone an auto.
      I love this forum, always breakin' the rules.

Strip the first node, cut the second nodes for "clones", then manifold the third Green style ... mmmmmmm

This is what happened when I broke an auto! she still produced a nice bud!!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

This is so awesome! So would it be better to cut off a clone earlier in mommas life? To maximize the clones veg time?
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking even earlier, soon as cutting starts for the manifold, that could be quite the fast turn around...

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that would be interesting ! To try and clone the top we cut off. Maybe let it grow 6 nodes and cut off 3! The plant may suffer in size, but you never know if maybe that shock might slow down the veg time a little. I don't know just thinking out loud , so to type! I know when I broke a branch off by mistake, it didn't produce much at all, but it was a big bud! I kinda wondered it that plant was only going to produce so much, and by cloning that branch it only produced what it would have had it not broke off. Again, just my thoughts! There might be some science behind these autos that would explain it, but I sure as hell wouldn't know it! Lol

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        Rooting the top should work too, especially with some gel/powder as there are supposedly less rooting hormones in higher cuts.
        You guy will have to experiment, I'm seriously space constrained.

Here she be half the pistils turned brown, buds swelling up. The donor plant was harvested 2.5 wks ago. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170526_100258857.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	97985

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        Interesting that you got a few more weeks out of the "cutting" than the "parent."
        My feeling is that more veg growth and slightly less defoliation may give an auto a week or so more in its lifespan. With these super quick autos every week helps. Of course this is just a guess from comparing my two Blue Mystics. Give it a few more years though and my intuition will hopefully have a better sample set

• Jibblerjoe
        Jibblerjoe commented
        Editing a comment
        I read if you feed the veg nutes through wk 5, they will continue to grow Veg. This clone took 14 days or so to grow roots, I belive that's why it took longer to mature. The plant is from Auto ultimate dutch passion, they grew into monsters. This clone experiment is just that.

Wow..Looks great Joe..good save and grow !!

Comment

She is almost done. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170602_100349093.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	100503Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170602_101439354.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	100504 not to shabby.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Very impressive, now I'm regretting throwing away that Bubblelicious stem I broke off.

So I wonder if you could keep an endless supply of auto's a week apart by doing this?

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
          Jibblerjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          This was just an experiment. I broke a branch unintentionally, stuck it in coco, she grew roots. The plant this ca
          me from produced 5plus Oz. This here thing will be maybe half Oz. It's not a true clone, it still on auto time line. Really it's a broken branch that rooted and I grew it on out to harvest. A bucket list type of thing

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Former, you'd be better off just doing a perpetual auto grow starting plants a week apart.

• Formernuke
          Formernuke commented
          Editing a comment
          The only strains I'm currently interested in don't seem to come in auto, I was just curious

Cheesin again

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170606_101708156.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	102328 Harvested yesterday, after sitting in darkness 48 hrs. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170606_100416305.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	102327 lower buds fully developed. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170606_195841_810.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	244.4 KB
ID:	102329Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170606_195841_808.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	102330 main top.

Comment

A worthy experiment for sure, thank you. Enjoy the smoke.
            Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X