Seed buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed buying

tried to purchase seed from "Nirvana" and although they advertise credit card payment, they don't take it now☹️ Pain in the postiere!!!!!!

Bonza seeds do, order on the way...might need to have your bank authorize international purchases first though...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• Tryitagainsam
      Tryitagainsam commented
      Editing a comment
      Tried bonza seed and at checkout there is no option for credit cards......

Do you grow photos or autos?
    If autos, I just ordered and received some seeds from Mephisto, they take PayPal and you can set up your credit card through PayPal.

As to Nirvana, I've found that my debit card won't work but my credit card does.
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

I got some seeds through seedsman.com I paid with a debit card and didn't have an issue.

Comment

Got on Bonza site and clicked the Auto varieties, no link found. Seems to be my luck with these places. Seems they are all having trouble

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Only bought feminized seeds but thought I came across autos too

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          The auto flag at the top didn't work but the auto seeds on left side alphabetical list does. Bonza has been good for me. Have fun !!

True north is taking debit/credit cards

Comment

Lots of "out of stock" at True North. Maybe I'll go back to growing tomatoes

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you try seedsman.com? Large variety when I got mine

I was told the other day that big companies are buying up as many seeds as they can, in anticipation of more legalization in the world. They want to get into the action on the cannabis supply side....Anyone else hear this rumor?

Comment

Gorilla seed takes all cards and is fully stocked!. They take mine no problem!!

Comment

Bergman takes cards, my seeds were good from him.

Buy marijuana seeds online from the best seed bank. Feminized & autoflower cannabis seeds for sale. Delivery within the USA. ✅

Comment

• PigSquishy
                PigSquishy commented
                Editing a comment
                I like their seeds, not a huge selection but what they have are good and they have the Gold Leaf strain which was a very impressive strain for the 1-yr its been on the market and people have been able to use it.

Originally posted by Tryitagainsam View Post
              Tried bonza seed and at checkout there is no option for credit cards......
              Weird, just used mine last week for my order...
              x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

If you have ordered from Nirvana before and email them and ask to use a credit card they should say yes. I ordered about two weeks ago and got the seeds today.

Comment

No No No ...... Bonza is awesome and a huge bank including Nirvana . I use MasterCard and have had 3 successful deliveries and free surprises with each one .( bonus seeds ) All germed and doing great !
                  2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Hey Lucky .....never thought of that ! If they deny it that would probably be your last purchase at that seed bank. I believe Bonza use a ligit business name in their billing ....so far so good
                    2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X