Leaves ends tips looks weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves ends tips looks weird

Hi there! do you think that it's a nutrients deficiency ? They haven't been given any nutrient so fare just ph 6.5 water. I planted them 30 days ago into the Verve multipurpose compost soil which says on the label feeds your plants for 6 weeks and I add some perlite.Thanks!
    Attached Files

Those types of soils contain allot of nutrients, so much that flushing the soil before planting can be beneficial in regards of avoiding nutrient burns. My guess would be that you got a case of nitrogen toxicity, but lets see what the others say

Comment

It's nice to see someone keeping the lights at the right distance. As for the little bit of nute burn I see u can flush it and see what happens. It looks like its time to transplant any way if u entend to use the same soil flush first than transplant into final pots.lol

Comment

Hi Daz,

I am probably not the best to help with your plants, but some more info might helpfull, like temp and rh.

To me in general you plants look pretty healthy, and so far in my first grow have have had leaves turn different ways, I waited to see what would happen, and so far things got better all by their own.

BUT, please wait for a response for the people in the know.

Comment

Thanks lads for your help
          Last edited by DAZ; 03-07-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X