Update/questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update/questions

here is my girl at 3 weeks in flower mode😃. My question is how is she looking? Also does anyone use mammoth p? I have been using it and I notice that every time I use it the leaves get kind of light green like they start getting pale you can see it on the big leaves. Is anyone else having this problem? Also should I cut the tiny growth at the bottom or just leave it? Another thing my ph runoff keeps coming out low I watered it with high ph to get my desired ph level for soil but the run off is still low maybe that's what's causing the leaf discoloration? I am using Roots Organic and I had that problem with my last grow I can't really get my desired ph level on the run off.. anyone experience this problem with this soil??

I'm ignorant to the subject matter, sorry, as far as mammoth ph runoff and roots organics goes too. However your plant looks amazing and I'm seriously impressed with your mainline LST. I may ask you for some pointers soon as I'm going to be doing that to my next auto. They look on schedule for week 3 flwr in my opinion. I hope you can resolve your issue.
    Last edited by Lotusyde; 03-07-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

It looks good to me too!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Quick update my plants are looking good. Maybe I was just panicking I'm starting to see frost so exciting really. Thanks for your reply. Guess I'm lucky about the ph because my plant doesn't seem bothered well at least not by looking at it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X